The Incomplete disaster.

“Don’t tell anyone about this darling.” He warned seriously, darkly grinning. He bent down and bit Kawashimo on his neck, drawing a yelp from him. This time it really did hurt.

“What was that for, Yamanoue!?” Cried Kawashimo as he rubbed his wound.

“I’m marking you as mine. You know I’m very territorial.”

“Why are you acting like an animal?”

“It’s fun.” Argued Yamanoue. “There’s much more I want to do with you, now that we don’t have to be as discreet. I’ll never do anything darling if you do not wish to consent…” He began to trace a finger over Kawashimo’s chest. “But if you will allow me to be rough, sadistic with it, I will jump at the chance. Many of my methods of seeking pleasure are unusual, strange, perhaps even gross, a very unique experience to be sure.” 

Kawashimo moaned softly at the thought of it, worried as much as he was excited. They’d made love before, but in efforts to hide their homosexuality it had been brief and rather unfulfilling.

Holy shit I’m writing this on a school device. My phone was full…

“Yes, though you are the first and only man I’ve been truly been romantic with, before I met you- I used to pay some illegal wakashu to help me get off.”

"So I suppose you're experienced with this." Kawashimo said, feeling himself get hard.

Yamanoue nodded confidently. "You're eager for my cock. I can tell. Do you want to take a look? I know you've seen it before but you've yet to take in its beauty."

"Yes please… let me taste it…" Kawashimo begged, lust overtaking his mind.

Hello my name is Olivia. My friends call me Liv.  I have committed a grave sin. Oh no. I might continue if it is in demand but I've got a lot of other things and this would honestly be last priority so it'd take a while. For now I will not be continuing the story in this way. It is not included this is a separate thing.