Chapter 1

Your POV:

"Y/N your going to be late for school get up now!" My mom said from down stairs.

I sigh and slowly get out my outfit for the day. Which consists of black knee ripped skinny jeans, a plain white shirt and some white Nike shoes.I decided to leave my hair to its natural curls and apply some light make-up on my face then get my soccer game and back pack.

"Buenos dias mi princessa bonita" my mom says with a big bright smile setting the delicious plate of vegan pancakes,a and fruits.

"Good morning mom" I say taking out the gallon of almond milk out the fridge and serving some in my cup.

"Do you have soccer practice after school today?"

"Yeah next week we have our first game if the season" I say with a mouthful of food.

"Oh that's nice I'll make sure I tell my boss to let me out early to go see it okay sunshine?"

"Yeah that's fine, but now I have to go before it gets to late" I say as I put the dirty dishes in the sink and get my keys to my new black BMW M4 Coupe.

"BYE SEE YOU LATER!!!" I yell on my way out the house.

"OK TE QUEDAS! OH AND USE PROTECTION. TE MERO MAS ARATO!"

Oh I forgot to tell you that I'm intersex and gay.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

A/N: Hey guys hope you liked this first chapter of fan fiction it's my first time doing this so leave feedback and I'll make more chapters of this very soon since school is over but yeah thanks for reading bye!!!

~Sofia