Chapter 8

Your POV:
Parent hood is the most beautiful thing and most painful thing. It took me nearly an hour to put Ivy to sleep when she's only a few weeks old man. Lauren left me alone with Ivy while she went to the store to grab some food to make. Honestly it's non stop waking up at early morning times and crying. I never would imagen my baby girl would be a cock block. We haven't had sex in a while and it's getting to the point where I might be getting blue balls.

"I'm back" lauren walks through the door softly as she knows it's Ivy's nap time. I grab the food away from her and put them in the kitchen then go hug her. She hugs me tightly around my waist.

"Hey baby" I said and kiss her neck. She giggles and looks at me.

"Stop that turns me on" i look at her and smirk.

" that's what I'm going for. We haven't had sex in a while" she rolls her eyes and I suck on her sweet spot making her moan lowly. I carry her to the couch and take off my shirt.

"Its time to take off your clothes baby" she smirks and pushes me away from her. I look at her and groan.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" She giggles nightly and hands me my shirt.

"I can't have sex yet baby." She kissed my cheek and gets up. I look down and she does too.

"Ughhhhh now I gotta take a cold shower" but she stops me. I look at her in confusion.

"I didn't say I can't suck you off" she pushes me to the couch and takes my member out of my shorts. She takes me all in her mouth and looks up at me. I couldn't say anything I have been waiting for this in so long! I put my head back and moan lightly. When I look back down she's looking back at me in a controlling way. Her eyes are a darker shade of green. I moaned a little louder this time making me look in the baby monitor to check if ms.cock blocker hasn't woken up. She rolls her tongue around my tip and that's when I lost it. I came all over her mouth. She looks up again and swallows all of my mess. She chuckles seductively and let's go of my soften dick and goes to the bathroom. I sign and look up to the ceiling. My wife ladies a gentlemen.
//////////////
Hey guys sorry honestly I said I was back but I wasn't 🙅🏻‍♀️ anyway so I wanna say something real fucking quick. If I am willing to leave everything to be with you then I'm on some mother fucking boo's up shit. I was trying to love you. Give you my all. I ain't no cheater. I'm not hoeing around behind your back. I'll let you do you when your with your friends because I trust you. I'll give you reasons to love yourself each and every single day. But if you wanna go with a bitch who does/ doesn't do that all that. Go ahead. I'm done. If you know who I'm talking about then you know. You really down graded pimp daddy. You're much more worthy than that.