003 | new girl

FRIEND'S
@juongins !

❝ FRIEND'S ❞@juongins !

CHAPTER THREE :003 | new girl ﹒✿

CHAPTER THREE :
003 | new girl ﹒✿

Y/N POV ;

I WOKE UP KINDA OF LATE TODAY, so i had to get ready very quick. since sae can't pick me up this morning, i just walk to school because my school is really not that far.

but still i almost late for my first class, quickly entering the school building and went to my class. as i enter, im glad since the teacher hasn't come yet, but then when i looked at one of the table, i saw sae is sitting and talking..to a girl?

the fact that i've never seen her face before, 'does she new here?'

sae looks like he had a really exciting conversation with her that he didn't notice me entering here

i decided to sit with kaiser who's sitting behind sae, grabbing my phone from my bag, "she's a new student here" kaiser says out of now where, playing with his pen while his eyes went directly to the new student infront of him.

"ah, so that's why i've never seen her face before" i say while scrolling through my phone, kaiser then looked at me and nudge my shoulder, "anyway don't be jealous, there's no way she's gonna stole sae away from you" kaiser said as he winked at me.

"gosh, shut up, i don't really care if they gonna ended up together or what" i replied as i giggled. sae probably notice my giggle as he turned around from his seat and he finally notice me.

"good morning, y/n" he says, as i was about to reply to him, my attention went to the new student who also turned around and looked at me, this girl had a disgusted face while looking at me, sae then noticed i was looking at the new student, "shit sorry, y/n, this is our new student, ikari yui, just call her ikari, she's in our class now" sae introducing the new girl to me.

"hai, my name is y/n l/n, i hope we can be friends" i say to ikari with a smile while sae staring at me, asuddenly ikari replied "oh so you're y/n" she says. "uh yes? something's wrong?" i answered confusingly.