CHAPTER 1: First day

Victoria Smith wouldn't believe that Angelina Alvarez would go to a Real school but now there she is.. In a car with her sister, Avilliana, and her mom, Adeline, on their way to Nordale High for the sibling's first day from school, the entrance exam was a bit easy for the eldest since she'll be grade 11 in the high school and know plenty of stuff about every subjects since both of them were homeschooled.. But it was definitely difficult for Avilliana.. While their mom was driving them, Avilliana turned the radio on playing 'Waterloo' by Abba, Honest Opinion, None of the two minds each others music taste, older listens to Queen, Bon jovi, Måneskin, and others while the younger listened to ABBA, Mother Mother and etc. "Excited you two?" Their mom asked..

         With a nervous laugh from Angelina she replied "Yea.. Mhm most definetly excited" but from the other hand was not too great "Mom being the only new 9th grader will be awkward for me, cant I just skip out?" Avilliana said, While the only thing their mom was able to do was pinch her youngest "Dont say that infront of your mother, do you really wanna be suspended on your FIRST DAY?" Her mom asked as she just shrugged.. Avarage Alvarez behaviour, luckily their dad Alejandro Isn't the one bringing them to school because of work..

*Minutes later on*

          Minutes driving and finally.. They arrived at Nordale, big school property but it was fine, The youngest was watching the buildings by the window "Woah.. Junior and senior high building.. They even have their college buildings.." She said, Adeline chuckled "Suddenly excited aren't you hun? Be glad Angie was able to get a fully paid scholarship in this school" but for Angeline.. Nervous.. Anxious.. sweaty.. What was this that she was feeling? Then suddenly it strucked, social anxiety is waving close by.. Talking, Physical contact and touch, she hated those stuff, Having to think the new students will know she got a fully paid scholarship will make her popular and well known. "WOAH, THE SCHOOLS FIELD IS WIDE AND BIG!" The youngest exclaimed..

        Curiosity strucked the older sibling as she turned around to see a wide track field, and also a tennis court, then 4th year college students sitting on the bleachers, even couples holding hands that made Angelina sick in the stomach a little. She Isn't really that good about relationships or on how to deal with boys/men with their lifestyle, Angie told herself that she should never fall in love before college graduation so that promise is kept.. Then suddenly Adeline stopped at the junior and senior high building.. Avilliana steps out and so does Angelina..

       One filled with happiness and excitement, and the other one filled with nervousness and anxiety.. But still had eachothers backs, "Hope this wont be as shit as homeschool.." the thoughts of the nervous sibling says "Goodluck on both of your first days, Your dismissal will be super late but Im still gonna pick you up, just call me okay?" Their mom said.. Angie nods as she looked backed at the school as the siblings both walk in..