CHAPTER : 2

Breathing heavily while running fast as much as he can . A man in alley running fast to save himself from a beast . He was breathing heavily . He is afraid , afraid of what will happen if he get caught .

Man : *breathing* i have to run from here or else he will kill me .

He said and start running more fast .
The atmosphere is so dark , there was no one in the alley it was past midnight . At 3 : 13 .

The winds were blowing slowly he was drenched in rain completely but he didn't stop cause he know if he stop then his life is going to forever stop

The winds were blowing slowly he was drenched in rain completely but he didn't stop cause he know if he stop then his life is going to forever stop . He rest his hands on knees and breath to calm himself down . He was running from past 1 hours without caring about anything .

The man heard a car honk he got terrified hearing a car honk . He saw a car stopped infront of him the man gulped .

The car owner's slide down the car window and look out of it . The man look at the car owner and sigh in relief .

The car owner look at the man and asked .

The car owner : what happen dude ? At midnight why are you running should I drop you somewhere ?

Man : no thanks I can walk by myself .

The car owner : oh come on dude I can help you . You seems to be new here . What's your name ?

Man : can I trust you ?

The car owner : ofcourse you can .

Man : my name is nile .

The car owner : oh nile come on sit I will drop you .

Man : i-i thanku but I don't have any place to live .

The car owner : oh don't worry you can stay at my place until you find yourself a place to stay what say ?

Nile : really ? Thanku so much