Chapter 4: Punish/Wing Two Sekireis

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "If you two want her death...then you have to go through me first." He said to them and make them both seen this and he wasn't messes around.

Hikari: "We are doing her a favor! She's just going to lose her Ashikabi when the fighting starts!!!!!!" She said and then she with her sister tries to blast at (Y/N) and Akitsu with their lightning powers

Hikari: "We are doing her a favor! She's just going to lose her Ashikabi when the fighting starts!!!!!!" She said and then she with her sister tries to blast at (Y/N) and Akitsu with their lightning powers. When (Y/N) was use his Chaos blades that he use his weapons to block the attack and then he tries to throw his Chaos Blade with chain at them.

When the twins seen this and make them both were dodge out of the way and then (Y/N)'s chain was wrap around Hibiki and make her surprise and then she was been pulled over to (Y/N) and then he was holding at her and he was swung her all around and then he throw her to Hikari and send the two of them fall to the ground. When (Y/N) was brought his Chaos Blades was glowing up and then he was gonna fight again but then Akitsu was use her power of her ice to freezing these twins on their legs...and below to their knees.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Thank you, Akitsu." He said to her.

Akitsu: "Ah...thank you, (Y/N)-sama." She said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the other woman was...Musubi and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You can go now, miss?" He asked her.

Musubi: "I'm Sekirei #88 Musubi. I'm a fist type Sekirei!!!!!!!" She was shout out in excited and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Well then...Musubi...you can run along now. I won't let these two do anything to you. Now go...be freeing to go now." He said to her and make her nod her head with a smile up and she said.

Musubi: "Right! Thank you again for helping me." She said to (Y/N) and bowing down to him and then she was begin to run away.

Hikari: "Hey! Get back here!!!!!" She shout out and she tries to struggling get out of the ice.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now...she's gone...and now you two are the only left." He said to them.

" He said to them