Hello school, Bye summer

How I imagined noahs fit ^

I woke up bright and early ready for school with a good attitude, you wish. The only reason I got up was because my cat was meowing. God sometimes I want to throw my cat out a window.

Today was the first day of school, sadly summer ended and I had to go back to that jail. Not to mention I had the worst last day last year and I'm sure people remember.

I'm hoping they don't.

I groaned and slid off my bed and rolled to my closet. It's like 5 in the morning I'm not using my legs yet. I grabbed a white hoodie and some black sweats. This will do, nothing to exotic but not that hobo looking

I got up and looked in the mirror. damn I look hot, I'm in my glowup Era or whatever. I'm not lying last year I looked like a donkey that got ran over by a garbage truck 6 times and then tried to get pieced back together.

I shivered ugh don't remind me of that.

But this year is different. This year is senior year. This year I'm captain of the soccer team. This year I'm not hideous, no offense past me u just had no style and you looked like a rats mess. This year I'm going to end up dateing scarlet. And I'm sure of it.

I basically ran down the stairs almost triping in the process and sat down at the table. "Damn haven't seen u come out of that room in days" Charlie muttered while chewing a waffle "yet here we are" I mumbled.

"I'm taking the car to school so you figure out how your getting to school" she stated and simply left and shut the door. Oh no how am I getting to school.

I walked. I'm walking a 20 minute walk to school. Yay. Im almost there and it's not like I'm late I'm actually surprisingly early. That's new.

-

I finally made it 20 minutes later like I calculated. I know I'm a genius!

It's 6:24 and school starts at 7:00 so I have plenty of time. I walked into school and got instant flashbacks of last years "incident". It wasn't that deep I guess but still so embarrassing. I opened my phone and texted my groupchat.

Pickle ticklers

Yo where r u guys????

Fun-sized firecracker: man ur already at school that's new

Wtf is that group chat name

Rock tank: wdym it's so amazing 🙁

Fun-sized firecracker: Mateo is on drugs and this proves it

Lowkey not even surprised if he is

Rock tank: ur just hating because I'm just amazing

Rock tank: just arrived where r u guys

Fun-sized firecracker: oh I see u mateo where but where r u noah

I'm by the bleachers

Rock tank: omw with Casey rn

I shut my phone of and climed up the bleachers. The stupid lacrosse team was playing on the field.

Everyone knows me and Ethan don't get along. I can't stand him his stupid lacrosse team gets all praise and new equipment while the soccer team was never included. He always got what I wanted. I was never good enough.

I got second in the spelling bee in 5th grade, he got first. I got second last year for school grades he got first. Dodgeball I'm second best he's first. Track I'm second for school record he's first. He's popular and he gets all the girls including my crush.

Scarlet.

I'm never good enough for number 1, I don't understand why. I try my hardest but I never seem to succeed.

Those golden blonde curls, vibrant green eyes, smile brighter than the stars, sun kissed skin. He had it all. Looks, popularity, grades, athleticism, scarlet.

Suddenly I heard loud foot steps coming from the 2 most annoying dorks in the world.

"Danggg noah you look better than the last time we saw you" Mateo gasped

"Gee thanks" I scoffed.

"Don't get all bratty on us" Casey responded

These two where the only ones who could put up with my temper. Well the soccer team kind of could but sometimes I go a little to far and we start an argument.

"Oh look it'd the lacrosse team" Mateo said pointing at big feild

"We should go down and say hi" Casey offered

"And we should also punch all their stupid faces"

"Let's not do that" Casey said standing up making me and Mateo follow

We walked down the bleachers and on to the field, I can't believe I'm doing this right
Now

"Well well well look who it is my favorite person of all time" Ethan said noticing me and walking towards me.

I didn't sat anything, I just emotionally started at him. "Kill yourself" I stated "seems like you still have that temper of yours even after a whole summer, but atleast you get first place in worst temper" he smirked.

This guy is going to make me pop. I ran towards him but only got a few inches because Mateo and Casey held me back. "You are so lucky I didn't ruin ur face" I shouted while being dragged away.

-

The day flew by and it was lunch. I grabbed my lunch and tried to find my friends and ended up finding them in a lunch table at the back of the cafeteria.

Where the popular people sit. I never considered myself popular, but now being captain of my team I guess I was.

But of course the lacrosse team was there to. I sat right in the middle of Mateo and Casey and put my head down.

 I sat right in the middle of Mateo and Casey and put my head down

-

Please vote, comment and follow means the world to me 💞