MAIN WARNINGS

Hi!

If you are going to give this a chance, thank you for that. But before you step into its world of fiction, let me give you some consideration that could put your thoughts in ease:

♡̸ָ  Basically 'what if' is a compilation of what Antsh showed us in the show vs. the opposite scenario, to see how much it could impact the storyline. It would show what effect would cause if Aladdin did this or that, or what if Yasmine did this or that etc. Most of us wanted to see the variant scenario in some scenes and that is why it was made.

♡̸ָ  I could not guarantee if there would be any smut scenes in the stories. It would be told in the warnings before you start reading it.

♡̸ָ  Please be patient. Do not disturb me for not posting a new update, I will update once a week because writing took time. First we had to write, then edit it. It took more time than you could guess.

♡̸ָ  Do not drop any offensive comments such as swearing, cursing, hated comments. I would not recommend you to behave this way. Every character is made with flaws. You're free to express your feelings, so there is no point in being mad with someone whose existence is mythical.

♡̸ָ  The stories are written by B.h. so you may not steal it.

Thank you.

-b.h.