10: Cece

Let's do it on a Jetski :

"Call me Santa because I come baring gifts for my Ho ho hoes." Karter screamed, holding six bottles of vodka, and Theo holding 6 more different types of alcohol. These bishes never stopped drinking, and I loved it.

We were currently surrounding a campfire, and the imbecile next to me was burning our marshmallows. "You idiot you can't do shit. YOU'RE BURNING THEM ALL."

"NOT IM NOT THIS IS HOW THEIR SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE. AND WHY YOU TALKING IN ALL CAPS."

"I'M NOT, and not they are not supposed to look like ashes." Okay, if he says one more stupid thing, I'm burying him in the sand.

"Nope, honey, the only ashy thing here is your pussy." He countered smirking as I stared shocked at him. He did not.

"YOU ARE SOOO DEAD DANNY BOY." I ran after his fat ass and as I was about to grab his shirt, Imani came out of nowhere.

"Hey, hey now, Cece, I don't know what he said or did, but no, killing each other, okay? This is supposed to be relaxing." I rolled my eyes at him as he held me back from Danny. The idiot was mocking me behind him.

"I'm going to eat the marshmallows now. Bye Cece." The lil devil said in a sweet voice then ran back to the fire. After glaring at him, I learned that I was close to Imani, a little too close.

The street light decided to illuminate his beautiful brown eyes, and he's well deserved 6 packs. I would love to drip some chocolate on this chocolate. If you get what I mean. Wink wink.

"Cece, I know that look, and as tempting this is and how hot you look, we have to focus." Surrre as if, why didn't you wear a shirt if you wanted me to focus.

"Whatever, Imani, I've seen a six pack before you know. You're not the first one." I threw his hands away from my body because I didn't trust myself enough to stay dormant longer.

"Yeah, I know, but you haven't seen one on me. That makes it different." I decided I wouldn't say anything back. Why? Because I needed some liquid courage to continue this conversation with him.

O.M.G. Mercedes walked in as usual in a ruffle like dress that was long enough to reach her legs with a slit on her right leg. She had pink and blue butterfly clips in her curly afro hair with pink and blue sparkly eyeshadow, jewelry, and butterfly heels to match. That didn't shock me, but the person next to her.

Mpho, the girl I assumed would be wearing a chop top and plain short with a Converse, shocked me. She wore a lace bra top that was blue and green, high-waisted shorts that had shells graffiti on them. Ankle bracelet that had connected with her toe and her braid loose framing her face.

"Damn, you look like you've been Mercedesed." Theo was right she had been, and I had a feeling this won't be the last time.

"Wow, you look decent, Mpho." Stella complimented with a fake smile. God, she looked like she wanted to kill her, and I don't blame her. Stella had hoped Mercedes would pick her as her contestant it was reasonable.

Stella had spent her time with Mercedes shopping, boyfriend snatching more than Mpho had. "You look amazing as always, Mercedes." Mpho said a quiet thanks and sat next to River.

"Don't mind her. You look good." Mpho blushed, looking away from him. "Get a room, you two. Now, who's ready for shots." I shouted at them, setting myself next to Max because I would definitely kill Danny.

*a few few few shots and bottles later,*

"I have to say this," Matt dramatically stood up, drinking her 6 shot of vodka, "I really wanna kiss Esme riGht nOw." Everyone cheered while Esme shot up, taking the shot glass away from her. "I think you have had enough Matt let's take you to bed."

"No no no NO. I'm perpetually fine." She pointed her finger at Ria, who stared at her blankly."You mean perfectly, and no, you are not. Now to bed, Miss Mogale." Delia got up ready to help Esme drag drunk Matt to bed.

Matt pushed Delia away, grabbing Esme top and placing her lips onto her. Esme instantly kissed her but pulled away a few seconds later. "WTF." This is bad, very, very bad. I looked over to Danny, who looked like he would crumble any minute now.

"Okay, now I'm ready for bed." Esme stared at Matt shocked, blushing as she walked towards the house. Matt tripped, and she snapped out the shock she was in to help her back to her room. All Danny could do was look at their retreating figures and get up announcing he was going to bed.

A cold hand placed itself on my exposed waist, wrapping around me tightly, "I'm drunk, you're drunk. Wanna do it in your room or mine?"

It was Max. Only her touch could make my cold body this warm. Despite the fact that her hands were cold, they spread heat on my waist. I'm drunk, and honestly, I couldn't give two shits that this is a bad idea. But fuck it.

"Fuck our rooms. Let's do it in a Jetski."

"Lead the way, Miss Fox." I stood up waving a goodbye to the rest of the group and a sad look at Danny heading back to the house. We are definitely going to regret this in the morning.

$•$•$•
Hey guys, thanks for bearing with me, and please continue because it's only the beginning. Btw in chapter 9, on top, Mercedes and Mpho share the house at the bottom, and then the rest of the gang share the one on top if you were confused. Sorry for being MIA. I had writers block.
Lots of love, Lee ❤️ 💖
Byeee