🦷 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 🦷 - Preference

🟥 🦷 🎩

🎩 - After he found out he liked you, he immediately wanted to tell you, but he didn't know if you felt the same.

🎩 - one day, he worked up enough courage and decided to tell you.

🎩 - how he did it, was he gave all the others a new adventure/quest to go on, but he told you to stay back, that he had something important he needed to tell you.

🎩 - hearing him say this made you get butterflies in your stomach. So you walked with haste over to Caine.

🎩 - he would say something like, "Ah! (Y/n)! Your here! Now....uhhh.....let me ask you a very important question..uh...(Y/n)."

🎩 - he was extremely nervous! Like, this man was sweating on his teeth.

🎩 - "anyways. Would you maybe like to be my digital partner for as long as we both shall last in this digital world?" He asked almost in a shout.

🎩 - he would twiddle with his fingers and hide behind his hat until you gave him a answer.

🎩 - "wait. Really!? Caine! I'd love to be! I've wanted to tell you foe so long! I just didn't know how to say it!" You would reply.

🎩 - you then would hug him and he would spin you around.

🎩 - you really wanted to kiss him, but you didn't actually know where to kiss him. So you just hugged him for now.