About the character/oc

name: kizaru

age: 18

bounty: 2,500,000,000 Berries

nickname: The Celestial Blade

special nickname: Radiant Heir(gol d roger), Sunlit Guardian (garp), Luminous Fury (whitebeard), Brilliant Disciple (Raleigh), Kiza-pup (shanks), Light Guardian (smoker), Kiza-hime (akainu), Radiant Temptation (akainu). Sunbeam (aokiji), My Light (aokiji)

family: gol d roger (father), shanks (younger brother), smoker (younger sister)

Appearance:

Kizaru is a formidable presence with a regal aura. She stands tall with a lean and athletic build, exuding confidence and power. Her flowing black hair reaches her waist, contrasting beautifully with her piercing golden eyes. One of her distinguishing features is the presence of wolf ears atop her head and a tail that sways gracefully behind her. 

attire:

Personality:

Personality:

Kizaru possesses a commanding and authoritative personality. She carries herself with an air of regality, demanding respect from both pirates and marines. She is highly disciplined and possesses a keen intellect, always analyzing situations with a strategic approach. Kizaru is known for her sharp wit and sly sense of humor, often catching others off guard with her unexpected quips. In battle, she is fearless and unwavering, facing challenges head-on with calculated precision.

Companions:

Kizaru is accompanied by two loyal and formidable puppies, a Belgian Malinois and a Husky. The Belgian Malinois, named Shadow, is a male with a powerful and muscular build. His fur is a deep mahogany color, and his eyes radiate a fierce amber glow. Shadow is fiercely protective, serving as Kizaru's trusted guardian and displaying unwavering loyalty. The Husky, named Frost, is a female with a sleek and elegant appearance. Her fur is a blend of white and gray, and her eyes are a captivating ice blue. Frost possesses a playful and adventurous nature, often scouting ahead and providing Kizaru with valuable information.

crush: akainu, aokiji

Crew Name: The Luminous Shadows

First Mate - Aiden "Shadowstrike" Blackwood

Appearance: Aiden is a tall and muscular man with tanned skin and short, spiky black hair. He has a scar running across his left eye, adding to his rugged appearance. He wears a dark blue captain's coat over a black shirt, along with black trousers and boots.

Personality: Aiden is fiercely loyal and dedicated to Kizaru, serving as her right-hand man. He possesses a calm and collected demeanor, often providing rational advice to balance out Kizaru's impulsive nature. He is a strategic thinker and skilled tactician, ensuring the crew operates smoothly.

Bounty: 1,800,000,000 Berries

Role: Aiden serves as the first mate, handling the organization and coordination of the crew's activities. He is responsible for overseeing the crew's operations and ensuring their goals are achieved.