Baddies east: Greener grass

(IGNORE ANY MISTAKES

(IGNORE ANY MISTAKES. THEY WONT BE GETTING FIXED😃.)

❤︎︎✫彡

marsh, rock, & Janet pov

marsh, rock, & Janet pov ..

It was the next day, Janet was getting her hair braided to the back by one of the hairstylist. they were at a hotel because of the previous altercation. Suddenly, marsh walks in. "Get the flat irons i need you to press my shit out." Marsh said to the hairstylist.

Marsh Int: We up in this nice ass hotel that look like a fuckin princess castle, So i'm in a good mood. But, i'm like i needa talk to chrisean and janet about this weird ass bitch and figure out what the fuck we finna do.

Chrisean then walked in after Marsh. "Hey muhfucka. You was sleep?" Marsh asked chrisean. Janet looked back making the hairstylist sigh, "wassup?" J asked rock. Rock still didn't respond so marsh asked her another question.

"So how you feel—frl?" She asked, chrisean finally spoke. "fuck tesekhi. Just finally— just stop being quiet. I said u aint stand on shit you said. You moving like a opp, So Carried her like a opp, okay cool! you're getting jumped bitch— fuck outta here i'm pregnant." She carried on.

"Cause if i wasn't pregnant? nobody would jump nobody, i would be hitting you myself. You stupid bitch." She said. Marsh looked at her and decided to take that as an opportunity to speak.

"Right, She just thinkin 'oh these lil petite lil bitches they ain't really ready ta— yeah yeah yeah. No bitch we ready ta— yeah yeah yeah. So now that chu over there wanna act like a opp, now you over— yeah bitch allat! why you playin with her?"

Marsh INT: When they was on the bus on the way wherever they was goin chrisean called me. I heard everything she said she telling chrisean she finna beat her ass. Who is you talkin too? She wanna keep coming for rock. Oh okay, so now it's whatever whatever.