-Chapter 003-

Y/N'S POV:

''We just tell our parents we have AV club after school.'' Mike says. ''That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood.''

''You seriously think that weirdo knows where Will is?'' Lucas asks.

I glare at him. ''Enough.''

''Did you get the supplies?'' Mike asks him.

''Yeah.'' Lucas replies. ''Binoculars from Nam. Army knife also from Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandanna... and the wrist rocket.''

''You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?'' Dustin exclaims.

''First of all, it's a wrist rocket.'' Lucas corrects him. ''Second of all, the Demogorgon isn't real! It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye and blind it.''

Mike sighs.

''Dustin, what'd you get?'' Mike asks.

Dustin empties his bag onto the table.

But all that came out were just food.

''So, we've got Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana and trail mix.'' Dustin says with a grin.

Oh boy.

''Seriously?'' Lucas comments.

''We need energy for our travels. For stamina!'' Dustin reasons. ''And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her!''

''She shut one door.'' Lucas says.

''With her mind!'' Dustin replies back in awe. ''Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do!''

''Like, I bet she could make this fly.'' Dustin says as he walks over to Mike's Atari.

He approaches the bald-girl.

''Hey, hey.'' Dustin says. ''Okay, concentrate.''

He puts the ship in front of her and drops it.

It just fell to the ground.

''Okay, one more time.'' Dustin picked up the ship.

I bit my tongue to prevent a giggle from escaping my lips.

''Use your powers, okay?'' Dustin said to her.

The ship dropped to the floor again.

''Idiot.'' Lucas murmurs.

''She's not a dog.'' Mike hissed to Dustin.

''Kids!'' Karen called. ''Time for school!

The three boys rushed upstairs.

I knelt down in front of Eleven.

''I have to go, but I promise I will be back.'' My expression softens. ''I have to go to school. Just eat Dustin's snacks if you get hungry.''

She slowly nods.

''You know those powerlines behind Mike's house?'' I ask her.

''Yes.'' She replies.

''Meet all four of us there, after school. Which is at 3:15.'' I reply.

I pointed directly above her, where an alarm clock sat.

''Three fifteen.'' El says.

''Okay, I'll see you later!'' I race up the stairs and exit the basement.

T̸̡̤̚i̴̫̱͒m̴͍̈̽e̷͖̭͠ ̵͖̄S̵̢͂̚k̴͕̄͂i̴͇̹̓p̴͖͂̚ ̶̝͂ͅB̷̭͋͜r̴̙͂̌o̶̙̓̿u̶̹̺̓g̵̦͐̎h̷͇̔̀ͅt̶̊͜ ̵͈͋͗t̸͎̬͆ǫ̴̛͆ ̵̱͊y̷̨̬͐o̸̡͇̽u̴̠͎͌ ̸͇͈̕b̷̬̾̈́y̴̰̙̍́ ̵̩͉̐͒V̸̲̀͝ͅè̷̲̊ć̴̲̝̋n̸̡̂̔a̴̫̐