Headcannons 1 : Shakes x Skarra

Sharra (Shakes x Skarra )

- They are childhood friends to enemies to enemies with benefits to lovers. You cannot change my mind.

Pre-relationship (enemies )

- They constantly shit complement each other to their teammates, to the point that Klaus has a whole tally book and Dingaan's whole recording app is filled with hours long recordings of Skarra talking about Shakes. 

- Every match ends in an argument between the both and they constantly distract each other on the field. Someone eventually stops them before it gets physical, if you know what I mean ;).

-Nandi also records everything Shakes says about Skarra because she knows they are going to get together eventually and is already planning to play it at their wedding ( QUEEN!! )

-They still have each other's numbers but never text. 

- After the community centre episode, Shakes got so mad at Skarra that he completely blew up on him (The community centre was the place that they both played together when they were younger)

-In most arguments, Shakes tends to bring up their past while Skarra tends to throw the most heartbreaking insults.

Somewhere in between (enemies with benefits )

-The first time they kiss ( refer to the previous one-shot) happens sometime after Sleight of foot but before Shakes on a train.

- Every time they see each other after that, they make out in secret.

- Live and kicking changes it's genes . They flirt a bit too much. ( since they came from the same city, Skarra came in the same plane as Shakes and El Matador. They 100% make out in the bathroom after El Matador falls asleep )

-No Man's Land was their first time. Everyone had to stay one night at the hotel before the ultimate match. They hadn't seen each other at all off season so that night, Shakes goes to Skarra's room and they insult each other into doing the deed.

-They never go to each other's house as they feel it's a bit too personal. They are still enemies, afterall.

-They need a place to let out some steam, so they buy a Hotel Suite under a fake name. This is used as an excuse to text each other. Whenever they need to release some steam, they have a person and place to go now.

-After every time, they say " I hate you " to each other. soon enough, it becomes their new catchphrase, they even say it sometimes on the field.

-Eventually, the Suite becomes a second home, filled with personal possessions and they start spending more time with each other, watching movies, playing games, eating takeout. 

-Top and Bottom depend on the day. If Skarra is angry, he tops. If Shakes is angry, He tops. If Skarra did something to Shakes or his team, Skarra has to bottom at least 3 times in a row until Shakes forgives him.

-They also tend to sext A LOT. 

-During Klaus Inspection, Dingaan slept in the closet while they did it in the bathroom.

-There are a lot of tender moments between the two, like the one time Skarra came to the suite only to find that Shakes already slept while waiting for him. Instead of waking him up, Skarra took off his shoes and fell asleep beside him.

-After every foul, Skarra laughs but is always the one to put medicine on the wound. 

-They secretly come to each other's games, telling their teams that they're ' spying on the opposition'. Neither of them knows.