| 33 |

| LONDON LUXE |

- chapter 32 -

| august 11th |
location: at duke's
time: 11 am

"Duke where you at?" I slightly shouted as I walked inside the house. He had texted me the pin code since he said he was busy doing something.

"Inna kitchen." he said back and as I started walking towards it I got hit with the smell of a breakfast meal. "What you up in here cookin?" I said once I turned the corner and saw him mixing batter with his bare back facing me.

"Pancakes, scrambled eggs, grits and sausage." he turned around and faced me with a smirk. "And you gon' eat all that?" I pointed at him then set my bag down before walking towards him.

"I'm a man." he shrugged. "Plus I knew you was comin, I hope yeen eat nothing." he said and I shook my head no. He kissed my forehead then turned around to pour the mix onto the pan.

"You need me to help you or you think you got it Mr. Chef?" I side eyed him and he chuckled. "I got it, ma." he said and I nodded before walking towards the barstool to have a seat.

"How you like yo pancakes?" he asked me and I tapped my nails on the counter "I like mine with crispy edges." I said and he nodded his head with a smile.

"The only way ta do it mane." he said then leaned on the counter facing me. "What you got up fa today?" he asked me and I shrugged.

"Nothing really... you got something planned?" I asked him and he nodded his head. "Tonight Five nem' wanna go ta the club so I might slide wit em... but for the meantime ima just chill inna crib." he said and I nodded my head.

"That sounds fun.." I said then looked around, "What club?" I asked and he smirked.

"Spivey's." he said and I laughed a little. "Boy you is annoyin' you know damn well youn' be at Spivey's" I shook my head.

"Youn' know where I be at girl." he said then leaned off the counter and went to check on the pancakes.

"You think you so mysterious don't you?" I asked him with a squint and he shrugged with a smirk on his face.

"You askin the wrong questions, you work tonight huh?" he asked me and I nodded my head. "Yeah, but just for a lil bit I told him I wasn't feeling well." I said and he chuckled.

"Why youn wanna go?" he asked me and I shrugged. "I just don't feel like dealing with that drama at work. I ain't been back since I beat Ericka ass.. she don't work there no more but her messy ass friends do." I said and he nodded his head.

"Fuck em, don't let them hoes interrupt yo bag shawt." he said then flipped the pancake then put his fist to his mouth.

"Ouuu you see this shit?" he picked up the pan and showcased the pancake to me with a big ass smile. "That do look good i'm not even gonna lie." I said and he nodded his head.