That feeling 👏

After going to get my whiskey I was walking about the house wondering where could dad be .when I heard some shuffle in the garden and went to check it out .

Azriel POV

I didn't want to call Xavier for him to think am weak and can't take care of myself. I was just hurt I could move if I just reached that bench I was in between the daisy and the bench , so I pushed body towards the bench.

"Azi!" I heard a surprised Xavier called out

He rushed towards me picked me up and put me on the bench looking worried

"Am fine" I told him

"Why didn't you call for Gloria' he ask

" because I don't want to look weak" I blurt out

" hey look at me, you are the strongest person I know" he said while turning my head and with that he kiss me and then the fire works started . He deepen the kiss ,I tug on his hair while his hands were all over me. He started kissing my neck all over, and I let out alien sounds. Suddenly I felt my nipples getting hard (what is this boy doing to me)

*while*

Ozan POV
we walked around looking for Xavier to tell him about the invites to the gala . About 4 minutes ago Kannat mentioned Azi was in the garden so we figured we would check on her too . We walked in the garden and there we saw "Azi and xav" making out ,they look so happy.... I haven't seen xav happy in forever... he was kissing a woman .....In our mothers garden.........

" awwwww" I heard the others say behind me making me almost forgot they were here

" let's go guys" I say taking Nairobi's hand and everyone head off

Azriel POV

After making out for minutes we pulled away to catch our breath..... Xavier was looking at me like a piece of meat waiting to be eaten. Not to mention I was blushing bright red .his lips felt so good on mine I wanted them to stay there......

" too soon??" Xavier asked me

" uh .....erm ....... Ye , i mean no" I managed to say

" well would you like to go inside.........." Xavier

"Well ... yes" I stated

Xavier POV

SHE IS TOO CUTE , she nervously said every word  while looking like a tomato i gently held out a hand to her and she took it . I pick her up so she is leaning on me and we walk towards the bed room , once we we're passing the living room I saw ozan looking at me smirking. Which caused me to glared at him and he quickly changed his face. I did a little chuckle to myself feeling big. Now We we're heading to my room  . Once we enter I placed her on the bed and close the door . By this she was looking on the ground.

Knock knock at the door I heard so I went to answer it

" it's a freaking Friday night dude let's go partyyyyyy" I heard kannat say

" bro GET YOUR LOUD AS- but I was cut off by azriel

"Hey k we will be down soon just give us some time to change" I heard her say

" ok Azi thank god your less cranky" and with that kannat left

Azriel POV
I tried to get up but it was no use it was  like I was ran over by  truck

"Um...xav could you help me to the......um bathroom.....since Layla is a little busy" I wihisper to him

" sure" he said surprised

He then picked me up by the arm so I wouldn't fall and we head to the bathroom .  I sat at the edge of the tub and removed my clothe I tried my best to get in the bath since Xavier was gone to give me space .after a whole decade of trying  to get in the the shower I finally did . I took a warm bubble bath for about 15 minutes , as I was about to get under the water again I remember we have to get downstairs so I got out of shower ,but this time it was a little easier. seems like the warm bath helped. I got out of the shower dried myself and my hair.

" Xavier" I called

" azriel??" He came running

" I need you to get me something to wear from my bag" I stated

" wait what......" he asked

" it's in your closet my um... bag" I wondered off

" why didn't leyla put them in the closet" he sounds mad

" I ask her not to, there are um important things my dad gave in there that I am yet to go through that's all" I quickly stated

Xavier POV

I understood though so I gave her a nod and went to get her something . looking thought the bag I saw : shorts tights and all those stuff . Then I thought to my self I have never seen her in shorts . So I took out some jeans shorts and a one strap blouse thenI head to her.

" do you want me to wear that" she pointed

" yes because you never wear these " I told her

" so is it a bad thing I don't like to be exposed??"she asked

" no Azi just try these for a change" I suggest  I knew what she was hiding

Azriel POV

Damn him .... He knows I can't say no to that so he got out the bathroom so I could get change. After finish changing I called out to him for help and he came . He help me up as usual and help me get to bed then he went to get a shower.