Introduction

This story is made mainly for my purpose. Based on the book series between Foxy and Bonnie 'Bunny Love' and 'My Foxy Lover' made by xxlost-in-starsxx
A quick summary though:
Bonnie and Foxy were raised together alongside Springtrap, Chica, Goldie, Mangle and Freddy. Their father figure being Purple Guy. At first Foxy bullies Bonnie for being gay but afterwards they slowly become friends before falling for eachother. They overcome plot twists through out both books. Mangle and Springtrap, who are dating through both books, have two twins at the end of the first story. Esther and Dimitri.
In the second book, they move to a new neighbourhood and meet a little girl who lives on their road named autumn. They find out Autumn is an abuse victim. Her dad is an alcoholic abuser who takes up his anger on her due to the death of her mother. After frequent visits, and her dad kicking her out, Bonnie and Foxy adopt her after Bonnie and Foxy gey married.
During an epilogue of the final book, we find out that Springtrap and Mangle move out and raise their two twins, Goldie and Freddy are dating, Freddy is a popular musician and Goldie is his Photographer, Chica is dating her teased flame Ballora (Read the two books for more context of them too) and Chica lives alone but is famous, and Bonnie and Foxy move out into their own house with Autumn. I forgot to mention, Purple guy passes away at the end of book 2, which is why the gang move out of their house and live separately.
10 years later. Autumn is 16 now and Springtraps twins are 10. Whilst Bonnie, Foxy and the rest of the FNAF are 28,29