Friends?

id not known lacy for long but today was the first time hanging out with her.
she knocked on my door and i opened it to see the most gorgeous girl ever.

"hey" she smiled shyly at me as she stepped in the house. it had been at least a minute by now of me staring at her. "urm earth to Olivia?" she waved her hand in front of my face and it was like she took me out of this trance.  "oh sorry" i could feel my cheeks burning up. "why you blushing hm" she slightly giggled and it made me blush even more. "oh shush, come on lets go to my room"

-skip to room-

lacy was laying next to me as we were watching Coraline on my laptop. one of her legs was on top of mine and i was really hoping she wouldn't move. i wasn't watching the movie as id watched it so many times before, i found myself admiring her. "i can see you looking at me" she looked up towards me and our faces almost touched. "am i not allowed to look?" "you are i'm just wondering why" "maybe i like admiring you" her cheeks had gone pink and our lips were inches away.

"just admiring me hm?" she tucked a strand of my hair from my face. slowly moving her hand down to my face. "do you have something else in mind" she looked at my lips for a few seconds before replying "maybe" i raised my eyebrow which made her giggle "and that is?" i lent on my elbow so i was just above her face. "how about i show you"

she put her hand round the back of my neck and pulled me closer kissing me. i moved on top of her to make the kiss more comfortable and she slightly raised her leg coming in contact with my clit. i slightly moaned into the kiss which made her smile. she moved her hands down to my waist and slowly started moving me back and forth. i cupped her breasts and gently squeezed which caused her to move me faster. "your such a tease you know?" i mumbled between kisses. smirking she replied "oh yeah and hows that hm?" she bit my lip sucking on it slightly. "you know exactly how" she replied with a slight mhm. speeding up her movements the friction caused me to come in my pants.

"fuck lacy" she just hummed and flipped us so she was on top. "i'm still not satisfied" "yeah and what will make you satisfied" "seeing you come again" she moved her hand to the zip of my jeans and looked up asking for permission to which i nodded. pulling my jeans down she stared at my soaked pants. "fuck your beautiful" she left kisses on my stomach as she got closer to my panties to which she pulled down with her teeth. "just fuck me already" "have some patience love" she smirked as she made eye contact with me as she sucked on my clit. "fuck keep going" she slipped her fingers in me and started pumping them in and out. my hands found their way into lacys hair as she sped up her movements. my hips started to buck as i came over her fingers. "fuckkkkk"

she pulled her fingers out and sucked on them. "you taste amazing love" laying next to me she pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead as i caught my breath back.

this is my first time writing smut so its not the best but ill keep writing and hopefully get better at it!