First time seeing my dad in 2 yrs ✌✋

(My outfit is in the media☝)

It was around 4 am when I got a call from Aug telling me that my dad was on his way home and pretty banged up. I sighed nd responded back ite what he need? "Some weed, you know he wants to see u happy baby girl" I know best friend but it hurts to know you can get shot at and murked anytime! "babe its alright I'm fine and practically run these streets" I giggled and then heard a loud slam so I told Aug goodbye and then that's when I saw my dad and I just cried and prayed thanking god that he was safe. "Hey baby girl" I wlked into the kitchen and yelled are you hungry. "Yes ma'am I've been wanting your home cooking for a good while now" I smiled and pulled out some strawberries, tomatoes,lettuce,shrimp, chicken,bacon and vinergrett. I cooked all the meats and seasoned them. After about 1 hour everything was finished I made my dad a bowl and sat across from him at the bar table. We talked for hours about his business and soon I would be taking over. I gave him a kiss goodnight and said the guest room has all your things in it and went to my room and did my hygiene things. When I got out the shower I lotioned up in my Victoria secret lotion and body spray then my black and pink bra and thong set. I told dad to watch eygypt because I had to go work. He smiled and said I'll make sure she is safe I kissed eygpt goodbye and she giggled that made my night. I walked out And then I saw this white range rover with a red bow and screamed. Dad tossed me the keys and I was on my way to the club Nile where I worked.