WHAT ABT THE AGEBT ESPRESSO NO NOT THE COFFEE MACHINE!!!

"Give me a second. So you're going to take away my coffee breaks if I dont go under a piece of foam, that's supposed to break my neck?"

"Well, it won't break your neck, but for the scene it's supposed to, so it might make your neck hurt a bit."

Espresso chugs his coffee and starts questioning why he's an actor.

"I dont get paid enough for this."

"Well, at least for this show, we dont have to change your names."

The director then began trying to pry Madeleine from the floor because he was crying.

"AEVAHGDNSAHGDNS AUEGQJEGABS. I HATE THIS SCENE I READ THE WHOLE SCRIPT WHY IS IT SO SAD?????"

Yes, the scene was quote sad. Even though the only thing sad is that they both get separated and almost die.

"Suck it up, buttercup."

Espresso began slightly kicking Madeleine.

"Emotional ass bitch."

An agent runs in at max speed and almost knocks over the coffee machine.

"NO THE COFFEE MACHINE!"

The agent has his head against the table groaning. And just leaning against the table.

"YOU TWO HAVE AN INTERVIEW AT- NO 30 MINUTES. FOR THE LAST EPISODE. ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE LAST ONE!"

Espresso adjusts the coffee machine and looks down at the agent.

"What happened in the last episode?"

"YOU TWO KISSED AND THEY WANT A THING ON HOW YOU FELT ABOUT IT."

"Oh, I remember. Not big deal, though, since we're married."

Espresso began to help the agent up, and the agent kept reminding them 30 minutes to get ready. Espresso then started complaining that it's not a big deal.

Madeleine continued crying about the script for the next episode about the two.

"HEY MOTHERFUCKERS IM IN THIS EPISO-"

Vampire cookie ran in and saw the mess happening.

"VAMPIRE WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT WINE BOTTLE ON SET?"

Vampire cookie threw the empty wine bottle outside.

"What wine bottle?"