Chapter 17

Marina's P.O.V.

Lana guided me through her apartment door locking it behind her. I then felt arms wrap around me , Lana's sweet scent filled my nose. I turned around and she kissed me softly as she held me.

"You know...you're the best" she whispered

"I know... I know" I replied as I gave her little kisses on her cheeks

"So babe.." she continued "What do you wanna do??"

I thought for a second... I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

"How about we do the things you told me to wait for while we were on the ferris wheel."

She giggled "That works." she then swiftly threw me over here shoulder and ran as fast as she could to her bedroom.

Lana's POV

I threw Marina on the bed...She was laughing uncontrolably. I pulled her shirt off and kissed her all over.

I saw the bruises covering her and suddenly felt guilt rush over me.

"I didn't hurt you just now did I?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes.

Marina stopped laughing to respond.

"If you did I didn't notice."

I decided to ignore the fact and started lowering my kisses, being very gentle. Marina whined as I rubbed her large breasts and continued going lower.

I spread open her legs and looked up at her.

"Lana what are you doing?" She asked annoyed "Why did you stop?!"

I smirked at her and replied "Tell me what you want me to do."

She rolled her eyes "You know what I want you to do."

"Just tell me.."

She then hollered "FINE! FUCK ME I WANT U TO FUCK ME!!"

I laughed and then plunged my head in between her thighs causing her to quickly arch her back.

Between moans she ran her fingers through my hair, digging her manicures nails into my skull.

After one long last scream I could tell that she was close so I finished her off and took my place next to her on the bed.

I then scooped her up and laid her right on top of me. She dug her head into my neck and whispered "Isint it you're turn?"

"No no you get some sleep baby, I'm fine."

Marina sighed and kissed me.. "Fine but I'll pay you back eventually"