Chapter: Two

STELLA

It was 9 o'clock I was halfway done with my unpacking, I made myself a quick dinner, and I was showered and ready for bed.

I was so tired I would pass out as soon as I closed my eyes. I decided that if I went to sleep now I would be up way too early for my own good and tomorrow was Sunday, my lazy day. I turned on a movie when I heard banging on the wall next door. I didn't think anything of it, maybe they accidentally hit the wall?

They didn't accidentally hit the wall, the banging continued for the next 20 minutes along with moaning and screaming.

Who was I to belittle someone for their sex lives? I couldn't so I just turned my movie on louder. But then it got worse. I can hear the moans loud and clear.

I couldn't take it anymore. I threw on a hoodie and some leggings, grabbed my phone and walked out of the house into the cold august air.

BLAKE

I can't even remember the girls name I'm currently inside right now. She was outside practice and asked if I wanted to fuck. She was like every other bunny wanting me to fuck. I had just switched colleges so everyone wanted a piece of the new meat in town. And I haven't gotten laid in a while so why not? She was available.

"Blake!" She screamed as she tightened around me.

"Come on baby, come for me" I told her. I know how much girls like to be talked to during sex. I know I've been at it for about 20 minutes now I've got amazing control but she was taking too long to get off. My bed is banging against the wall from how hard I'm driving into her. I'm not gentle when I fuck I like to be hard with the girls I like to use them.

Just when I was about to let go I heard a banging at my door. Ugh! I knew I was being loud but I didn't think anyone lived over there.

"Stay right here I'll be right back" I told the bunny laying in my bed.

I hurry up and put some sleep shorts on before I go scare off the whoever's outside. Then I walk to the door and open it.

But what I didn't expect was a tiny child sized woman outside my door with her arms crossed over her chest and her left foot tapping the pavement. She looked like she wanted to kill me. Literally.

I knew I was tall at 6'4 but got this girl must be only 5 foot tall. She has a nice curvy figure with the biggest tits I've ever seen.

"Can I help you little lady?" I ask knowing exactly why she's here.

"Yes, I'm sorry to bother you but it seems that my room shares a wall with whatever room you're having sex in, so I would appreciate it if you could keep it down a little bit?" She ask me nicely batting her eyelashes.

Fuck.
Me.

Clearing my throat I tell her "Yeah sure, I just didn't know someone lived over there, I'll keep it down" I tell her

"Thank you, I'm sorry we had to meet this way" she tells me and turns to walk away but I stop her.

"Wait! What's your name?" I ask her. Her big blue eyes stare right into mine she smiles at me.

"I'm Stella, what's your name?" She asks me.

"I'm Blake, hey look I gotta get back inside but maybe tomorrow we can talk some more?" I ask hopeful

"Maybe not, have a wonderful night!" She yells as she walks away interning her apartment.