arrogance pt 2

Satoru laughs manically as he sees the distraught fear on your face. He's trapped you in his unlimited void, where he is the only one who can manuver an attack.

"You're going to release control of me" he says pointing at you with a stupid smile.

"Satoru I just want you to forget" you bargain

"That's not up to you"! He argues getting close to you. He knows he can touch you and you touch him without any fear of you using your technique it would be suicide for you.

"You're being unreasonable" you say softly

He scoffs at your remark "you're the one who is using your technique to forget things you're not strong enough to handle" he argues

"It's not that"! You tell him, but it's a lie. He's right maybe you're not strong enough to handle the cruelty of life, relationships and love.

"You could have leaned on me! On Geto on Shoko but you didn't"! He argues but you get the sense he's not talking about you more then he is referring to himself.

This is insane! You're so scared right now, just say it ! Tell him to forget you, tell him to remove his domain and get away from him. He's unstable and dangerous.

"Satoru I-" He doesn't let you talk he grabs you pulling you into his arms. His tall stature folding into you as he hugs you tightly.

Your head in his chest, his warm embrace with the false sense of safety. You can hear his heart beat, he's not okay right now.

"Just stay with me, by my side" he says softly

You know this is it, if you reject him right now, there's no going back. He won't ask again he's too prideful to beg or cry for sympathy or redemption. You feel your hands shaking as he squeezes you tightly. His grips is starting to hurt your body he's squeezing too hard, and he is not aware of his own strength in this moment.

"Satoru Ow, what are you doing"? You ask panicked.

He's hurting you, why? What's wrong with him right now? Could he really kill you?

You squirm trying to get out of his grasp. His tall and muscular structure just doesn't budge. You're frightened as he laughs.

Principle Yaga can sense the domain he's in a room with Shoko as they both share a look of worry. The quickly hurry to your dorm rooms there's a mass of blackness surrounding both you and Satoru as you're in the domain.

Shoko gives a gasp of disbelief as principle Yaga can't contain his angry disappointment.

"That idiot"! He shouts directed at Satoru.

You're still clawing at Satoru to escape his grasp but he's not budging there's a horrible dismantling pain in your waist where his arms wrap around as he squeezes you almost to the point of suffocation and blunt forced dismemberment.

You cry out
"Please, you're hurting me stop"! You bargain, you plead and beg and cry.

He sniffles, he's lost it, and he can't control his actions anymore. You've done it. You have sent him over the edge. You were that last push, the star plasma vessel, Geto, and you. You and your lovely soft skin and your kind voice that broke as you cry out to get through to him to stop. Your warm body and your heart that you gave to him in that night in the thunderstorm. It was all you.

You feel like your lungs are filling with blood, and your vision is dotty, but can you really get through to him?

Principle Yaga has finally sprung into action as he uses his curse manipulation to break through Satoru's domain. It gives you that release as it shocks him for a quick moment. He lets you go immediately, shaking his head at you in complete despair and shock of his own actions. You sink to your knees, gasping for air, your lungs are burning, and your waist feels as though it's crumpled in on itself like scrunching a piece of paper.

He's crying! His eyes are red, and there's veins protruding out from his neck. His muscles are tense, and his body is stiff. He can't believe what he's done. He can't form words he can't think strait he's in complete dismay.

"Satoru"! Yells Principle Yaga

Satorus Domain closes, you're in the dorm again. You gasp for air doubled over on the ground. Shoko runs to your side placing a cold and humane hand on your back.

Satoru who is now facing Yaga looks actually terrified. Yaga lunges at him striking him across the face with a hard closed fist. Satorus head snaps to the side. It takes a couple of moments before Yaga fully detains Satoru rendering him unconscious as he has his knee oh his back. Satorus body on the floor beneath Yaga's strong hold.

"What the hell happened"? Yelled principle yaga directing his exasperated gaze at you.

You're barley clinging on to conciousness as Shoko speaks softly

"Just stay still please" she says using her reverse technique to heal whatever may have broken inside you just then.

You seems so confused as you try to wrap your head around what just happened.

"Don't tell me you're with Suguru Geto"!
Principle Yaga yells

You shake your head still in your own state of shock. Shoko's healing doesn't take long but it leaves you rendered sick like taking medical shots that pierce the viens to deeply.

"Shoko"! Principle Yaga shouts warning her to back away from you. Shoko looks at you with with a hope you're not that daft.

"I attacked Satoru" you whisper, principle Yaga barley hears you as Shoko's stern voice asks you

"Why"?

"I wanted to make him forget" you say still swallowing hard, you're body still mending together.

"What is wrong with you damn kids"! Principle Yaga shouts

"He was gonna kill me"! You choke up slowly getting to your feet.

Your comment catches principle Yaga and Shoko off guard as they look at each other confused, can they trust your words?

Shoko is still so close to you, you quickly grab her hands softly mumbling

"Freeze" your cursed energy wills her soul to stay in place.

She looks stunned but she's unable to move.

Yaga remains calm Satoru is still unconscious under the weight of his knee.

"What do you think you're doing"? He asks sternly

You look to him then to Shoko slowly getting to your feet

"Im so sorry" you say. Walking over to principle Yaga who's waiting for you to get closer in case he has to reprimand you too.

"Please I just want to leave, I promise I'll never come back" you tell Yaga who gives your request some thought.

"What have you done"? He asks there's nothing but a violent betrayal in his eyes.

"Satoru Gojo is dangerous and powerful I just want; need to protect myself. He was gonna kill me" you repeat this time it seems more real.

"Yn, you're not a bad person just tell me are you with Geto"? Yaga asks expecting full honesty

"No" you tell him getting close enough to touch him. He doesn't stop you. He's clearly thinking of how to handle this situation strategically so no one gets hurt.

You reach your hand out for him to take.
Principle Yaga has always been the one to understand you, he brought you here. He saved your life and now he has to decide if he was going to spare it.

He takes your tiny un-gloved hand cautiously.

"Thank you for everything" you say looking back at Shoko, then the unconscious Satoru and once again Principle Yaga.

You've wracked his brain with this one  but he puts his trust in you.

"Do what you must"  is his final words to you.