Prologue

The History

Two millennium ago, there was a being who created a magic realm. In his power, he created two primordial goddesses that would help him supervise his creation. The goddess of life and the goddess of havoc. The being grant the two with half of his ability then trained them well.

The time comes when he can finally resume what he started. He created the land and water, after that, the goddess of life brought greenery and mythical beings. While the goddess of havoc gave them souls making them alive. Same on the land, they gave liveliness to the sea.

When the world they built gained colors, the next thing they did was to construct the manner of living. The being classified the creatures his daughters made, races of mythical creatures had been formed to group them out. For the order.

Fairies, Mermaids, Elves, Werewolves, Vampires and Hybrids were the first races that they created. Each of races were carefully put into place by the goddess of life. A country, one race. With all of the race's countries, they formed a continent.

After the creation era, the father god of all fell into a deep sleep, reassured that everything would run smoothly. Assigning the two goddesses to look over.

A millennium passed, the realm was still living in harmony. With those years, they frequently transformed themselves as one of their creations to observe them closely. Also to make them entertained.

Time comes when boredom hit the goddess of life, she thought of creating a race made specially by herself. Determinated to contribute something big. Determinated to put change. The goddess of havoc was against it, but the latter didn't bulge.

Ironic.

The goddess of life persuaded her sibling, the goddess of havoc, to bend the barrier between the realm of magic and the realm of humdrums. The goddess of havoc can't resist her sister, eventually they both did an unforgivable mistake that would make their realm lose its order.

Goddess of life chose two lucky humdrums. It is enough for her, but the other goddess was soon fascinated with the humans that she picked one to bring with her. Making three humdrums transported to their realm.

Surprisingly, the father of all is still on a deep sleep. All of his power was drained because of his creation.

The two sneaked in smoothly, without a trace, with three unconscious humdrums on their grips.

They erased the memories of the three, a fresh start. The two goddess blessed them with magic, similar to what the being gave to them. That day, they succeeded in creating a race they desire.

They named it 'the race of witches and warlocks'.

Satisfied with the evolution of the world. They took an oath to finally stop meddling with their father's creation. Settling out in the heavens.

Until then, they stopped coming down to the land.

Amethyst, Astraea, and Emerald were the humdrums directly blessed by the two goddesses. The three elders who founded alchemy. After years of living with learning stuffs about their abilities, they finally decided to widen up the population of witches.

It is fast like a blur. With the big contribution of Emerald's spells, they created a portal, bended the barrier once again. The three elders chose twelve lucky mortals to become the first generation of the witch race. Passing the magic from generation to generation.

The race of witches became as big as the first races. Becoming one of the races on the main bracket of mythical beings.

After bestowing magic, they aren't still satisfied with the outcome. A reason why they decided to write a book full of their knowledge. For when the time comes that the race they established meets its extinction, there's proof that they lived.

Mainly, there are three books made by the elders. The Theikos Grimoire, The Skia Grimoire, and The Ethereal Grimoire.

The Theikos Grimoire is made by Amethyst. The book of life contains basic spells to high-ranking spells, but the knowledge it has is only limited.

The Skia Grimoire is the creation of Astraea. Book of Chaos, it clearly describes the book itself. By the power bestowed to Astraea by the goddess of destruction, she's been able to create dangerous spells, dark alchemy to be specific. Though it is also limited.

The Ethereal Grimoire, the book that balances the first two. The sacred book is owned by Emerald, the child loved by magic the most. Her spells are more crucial and powerful, that's why it is kept in a place only she knows.

As the existence of the three books unexpectedly known by other witches, there was a huge hunt emerged. Greed won over them when they found out the capabilities of the books.

Many have died in this hunt, the order among the witches race became chaotic. Rebellion against the elders reign formed. Innocent witches were killed because of the feud between the elders and the rebels.

In the midst of a tragic war, the three elders hid their creations where it can't be reached by the prior eyes of the public. Amethyst hid it in the realm of humdrums. Astraea hid it somewhere in the underworld. While Emerald hit it in a place out of the land of living.

Sadly, the three of them were slain after the quest of hiding their books. The hunt ceased, a new system rule over the race. Ministry of Magic was formed reigning the country.

After the demise of the elders, three academies were built in different parts of the continent. Mythos Academy, Mystic Academy, and Megistica Academy.

Megistica Academy, the school for witches and warlocks. Mystic Academy, the school for elves and fairies. While Mythos Academy, the school for all races.

In the present, a crystal flower bloomed on the tree of life, indicating that the ethereal grimoire was once again at the land of living. News spread like a wildfire throughout the whole clan of witches.

Once again, the hunt resumes.

ʟᴀᴅʏᴋᴢᴀᴇ