12✅

*after the accident*

"Donghyuck?" Jaemin questioned seeing the him in the main front as well as jeno who's waving like a kid to him, "NANA!"

"Oh it's you" he whispered rolling his eyes making Jeno pouted, "what did I do this time!"

Jaemin tsked changing the subject, "hyuckie~ What are you doing here? Visiting mark hyung?"

"Well yea... is he here?"

"Yes come with me I'll-"

He was cutt off, "N-no I mean no? can u do me a favor just give this to him and I'll be on my way"

"Well that's too late" jaemin stated making him confused, "What?-"

Before he could say another work an arm was wrapped in his body, "Hyuckie"

Mark smiled leaning in to his ear, "What are you doing here? Did you come to see me?"

Hyuck nodded breaking the hugged, "Hm well I heard you got a cough so I bought you some soup"

"Aww that's sweet!" Jaemin awed and changed his mood quickly seeing Jeno looking at him, "I hope the other can do the same"

He said leaving the lovebird alone as Jeno ran after him, "Nana!"

"What" jaemin glared running before the blue haired catch him"

"Here eat this"

The Canadian sighed and touch his arm, "Is your arm okay now?"He worriedly carres his cheeks seeing there's still a small bruise on the latter cheeks, "does it hurts?"

He shook his head, "I'm okay hyung, don't worry about me. You're the one who's sick here"

The older sighed pulling him by his waist, "I'll get better by just hugging you"

"H-hyung! People can see us!"

"So? I promise no one can harm you again, I'm here to protect you"

He couldn't help it but blushed putting his face to his nape, "your warm"

*cough*

"I'm I interrupting something?" A voice coughed making them turn their heads

"Hey hyung"

The older ignored him as he just went to the latter, "hi! I'm Doyoung.. marks manager, you must be donghyuck?"

"I-I yes, nice to meet you" he bowed, "aigoo, me as well, your more cuter in personal"

He giggled, "you know mark talk about u a lot"

"HYUNG!"

"What? I'm telling the truth aren't I?" He glared and turned back to younger, "so are you dating mark?"

"I-I were just friends"he whispered making mark smile dropped, doyoung let out a mumbled 'oh'

while donghuuck noticed the older action changed, "wait you know what doyoung hyung"

"hm?"

"me and mark hyung are dating i mean we're not officially yet but we'll get there soon right hyung?" He smiled

Mark eyes winded and nodded, "O-of course!"

"Aww what a lovebirds! Okay that's enough u two, Joe about we go eat!"

They both nodded about to leave when they heard a shout from the far, "WAIT FOR US WERE COMING TOO"