Its time to know

kavya was determined to find out the truth, but how?
first she wanted to know more about his family's background and got to know the shocking truth of her life.. Adhiraj was son of a reknowned politician Giriraj Pradhan and his mother was Mrs Malini Pradhan who was an ex IAS.
Giriraj was very much known for his clean image in the area, as what came shocking to Kavya was her realisation.. Adhi in his drowsy state confessed about Netaji being the reason for their mess, and his father himself was a Neta, adhi spoke about his mother she also saw him only with his mother and he never mentioned anything about his father, was he the same Netaji? does he really hate his father? kavya's head started aching with all the questions, on more investigation she got to know about his Sister Anusha Pradhan, her news that she did suicide because of some depression related to her studies, she saw Giriraj pradhan's interviews and was not convinced that the way he bluffed with people regarding government services was not right, there was so much lie in it.. Kavya was taken a back to know one more thing, that Giriraj Pradhan was now going to stand for election from her own village and his party members was none other but Shubham's father jaydeep Thakur.. kavya looked at Adhi was sitting on her front desk busy in sorting out papers, "Adhi I need to tell you something" said kavya.." hmm"hummed adhi juggling with papers.. Giriraj Pradhan is standing in election from this village and going to visit tomorrow" said Kavya.. Adhi who was struggling with paper stopped and looked at her with concern and lost, he was definitely taken a back.. "I am always there with you, and we will overcome everything and everyone"said her placing her hand on his.. he nooded his head but still not convinced..

Its night at quarter
kavya could sense that Adhiraj was very much tensed and anxious after knowing about Giriraj coming.. as he didnt even eat nor talk properly neither could complete his official work, Kavya back hugged him and held him tight not letting him to move. "Adhi please listen to me" said her "kavya you dont understand, just think about it why is he coming here? because he got to know that everything has been sorted between us" sajd Adhi.. for a second Kavya was taken a back with the realisation..Adhi was actually making sense, why this village only? and why Jaydeep thakur only? thought she, but still she couldnt understand that Giriraj was a father so how can he trouble his own son, even Jaydeep was father and he was always ready to give his life for shubham.. it again clicked to her that Jaydeep may be planning all this as a revenge for shubh who was in prison, or is it both?.. she looked at Adhi, " Adhi, you are scared that he will seperate us right? or is there anything else?" asked kavya.. "He warned me that if I give you my wife's identity then he will kill you same like my di" said Adhi restlessly.. this came a blow to Kavya.. his sister Anusha who was announced as suicide victim was actually murdered by her own father.. how can it be? thought she, but realising that her father being the same accepted the truth, so the broad idea she got by now was Adhi's behaviour distance and change was all because of netaji.. his father who has threatened him to kill her..
well few things are not changeable, the only thing you could do is face it, thought she all determined.. "Adhi kal kya hota hai dekhenge lekin aaj to mere lie mere sath khush rehlo" said Kavya , Adhi hugged her "I will fight with everyone to keep you safe, but please you take care when I wont be around"said him.. Kavya nodded her head in his embrace.. Adhi kissed her head and tightened his hug..

Next day Morning...
to Adhi's dismay it was informed that Giriraj Pradhan was coming to village in an hour and IAS Kavya bansal had to welcome him.. Kavya assured that she will keep her self protected for his Adhi and he had to trust her on this..
Adhi insisted that he will accompany her but kavya asked him to stay back and look at official pending works and let her meet her sasurji..

The ground
A white car stopped in front of kavya and came out a elderly man in 50s with a cunning smile on his face, "The famous Giriraj Pradhan ji" commented kavya joining her hands in front of him and bent down to take his blessing touching his feet, at first Giriraj withdrew his feet but Kavya reminded him that ground was full of media and if you dont bless your Bahu then headline wont be about your political issue but about you and your Bahu, this made Giriraj bless her just for the camera, Giriraj looked at Kavya with his revengefull eyes, so did Kavya, "Aiye sir, public aap hi ka intezaar kar rahi hai" said her showing him his way to the dice..
Giriraj who was boiling in anger frlm inside smiled for cameras and introduced him self to the public over there, by then almost half of the villagers were divided between who hates Kavya as a rebel and who loves Kavya as a revolutionist.. Giriraj already had an idea about it and knew that the only way to win was to conquer hearts of people who loved kavya.. so he called hee on stage and behaved with respect and even claimed to be proud of his IAS bahu.. for which Kavya also used the opportunity and made a big announcement " yes and papa ne hi mujhe kaha hai aaj ye announce krne k lie ke ab is gau me bhi bada hospital banega aur wahan ache se ache doctors, seva, bijli and mareezo k lie khane ka intezaam, machine bhi papa hi arrange krwaenge" said kavya and clapped making the whole public happy and clapping with joy and camera men click and recording him praising him.. "kyu aag se khel rahi ho" asked Giriraj in a low voice , "Duniya ko bata rahi hoon k aap jaisi aag apki bahu me bhi hai" sajd Kavya and got down from the dice smiling.. while Giriraj couldnt help but smile while burning into fumes..
all this was being watched on TV by someone who was enjoying every bit of it and was none ither but Mrs Malini Giriraj Pradhan..

Evening time
"Adhi calm down now, we cant spoil our moment in tomorrows tension"explained kavya "kya zarurat thi tumko unse dushmani badhane ki" said Adhi angrily "arey baba unhone tumko itna sataya hai to me bhi thoda satalu na" said kavya hugging adhi.. "bht sach batao tumko acha laga na" asked kavya, "acha laga but darr bhi hua" said adhi.."dar ko locker ne band kro aur chabi pehkdo"said kavya and adhi smiled at his brave wife
just then the bell rang, kavya opened the door only ro be greeted by the sweet surprise
"Maa?" screamed kavya in happiness Adhi was overwhelmed to see his mother at the door.. he ran to her and hugged her in happiness.. "Maa aaap yahan kaise?" asked him with immense joy.. "jab meri bahu ne ailaan kar hi dia hai jung ka to mujhe to ana hi tha" said malini caressing kavyas head.. "I am proud of you beta" said her "Thanks maa, just be there for us" said kavya "I am always there, but make sure k tum unko dheemi aanch per hi pakao agar aag tez hui to kahin jala na de" said Malini, Kavya nodded and smiled.."maa chalie na dinner karte hai.. Adhi ne bhi kuch nahi khaya"said kavya dragging her mother in law.. they all had dinner together and enjoyed it, Adhi was emotional when his mom was leaving and concerned if Netaji will trouble her for meeting her beta bahu but she assured that she will take care and left..
kavya hugged adhi and they both looked at Malini's car till it dissapeared from their vision