× GRAPHIC TUTORIALS

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Darl+ing

┏━━━ ━━━┓

Under this chapter will be the graphic tutorials that people requested me to do.

I hope that the tutorials won't be that complicated and easy to follow. Since, I'm trying my best to explain everything that I've learned throughout the years of me being a graphic designer.

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

Apps used for editing: (may be updated)

iBisPaint X

• Phonto
- If you think that using iBisPaint is confusing when it comes to placing fonts, you can always use this app for just a little starting point.

Polarr

Adobe Lightroom
- If you can't use the premium filters in Polarr, you can always make your own filter here.

Pinterest

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

Websites used: (may be updated)

Dafont
- for downloading fonts, just type in the specific font or just the keyword to get the desired font that you wanted to use.

DeviantArt
- this is where I download png packs, photo packs, anime renders. I will provide the name of the deviants when I use their pngs.

Adobe Express
- This is good for removing the background off of the concept photos, photoshoot backgrounds of realistic faceclaims. I am not certain if it works on anime faceclaims.

PngWing / PngTree
- This is where I download some realistic pngs needed in a cover, you can also download some anime renders on here.

- The only downside is you can download only one png in PngTree if you're not paying for premium.

Unsplash
- Just some pretty realistic backgrounds for a manip graphic style. Just type a keyword and you can find the specific background to your liking.

┗━━━ ━━━┛

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┗━━━ ━━━┛

┗━━━ ━━━┛