The Ring

Annabeth's POV-

Annabeth smiled as she walked to the jeweler's shop. She had finally convinced Will to propose to Nico! After telling Will where the shop was, she stepped into the shop. It was small but had the most unique jewelry, making Annabeth sure there would be the perfect ring for Nico somewhere. Will entered the shop franticly.

"This better work Annabeth, or so help me!" Will exclaimed.

"Calm down!" She laughed.

Will looked around, the sight overwhelmed him. They both looked around for anything that looked like it could work. But every time they found something - the other shot it down. Two hours later Will leaned against the wall exhausted. Annabeth looking like the life had been sapped right out of her.

"That's it!" Will exclaimed, "I'm getting a customized ring for him!"

"That's too expensive!" Annabeth muttered. 

Will walked up to the desk and patiently waited for the person to notice.

"May I get a customized ring please?" Will asked.

"What do you want it to look like?" the dude asked.

"Could I have it be gold, with a piece of obsidian in the middle, medium sized band, engraved with the words My Sunshine on it?" Will inquired.

"Yes," the man replied, "Though I don't know why you would want a gold ring with a black sone on it."

"Reasons." Will smirked.