2.

...

BODY IN THE FOREST

      The news channels were non-stop. News of the girl's suspicious death in the stormy night had spread around the world. The authorities were calling it a murder, but scientists thought it was odd that the cut was made with a knife. It was not a normal cut. The girl's body was riddled with holes. So what was it?

"Yes, viewers, the girl who died under suspicious circumstances..." I was changing channels, but it was always the same case, always the same subject! I was really fed up. Most people said it could be a monster, a creature. But it was only in books or movies. People are crazy!

I turned off the TV with a troubled sigh. I left Uzay's room and when I went into the living room, he was still asleep. I didn't touch him because he looked so beautiful asleep. I went to the kitchen, poured a glass of water and drank it. I looked at my phone. Of course it was the same as the posts on the news on social media. I was scrolling but it was the same news, the same news! I put the phone on the table, sighing. A person had just killed, I didn't understand why they were trying to make the murder abnormal. Then Uzay, who had just woken up from sleep, his hair disheveled, his clothes sloppy, came to me. He leaned his back against the table.

"Good morning, my Anka." he said with a slight smile.

"Good morning," I said with a troubled sigh. He looked at me, pursing his lips.

"What's the matter, you seem restless again." he said, grabbing the back of his neck.

"Last night, there was a murder. The deceased was angry..."

"Come on," he said, picking up the coffee maker. "What murder is this, at night?" he said, putting two cups of water into the machine.

"Even if it's just murder, it better be good. They say it was a monster or a creature that killed her," I said, rolling my eyes. He poured the coffee and pressed the button.

"People want some action, they are bored of this boring life." he said laughing. I smiled back. It was coffee, he poured them both and gave me one.

"A little bit. Isn't there enough action in life already, after the recent hikes?!" I said in a funny way. Uzay laughed while sipping his coffee.

"That's right, little brother," he said with narrowed eyes.

"Yes, sir," I said, laughing. We both finished our coffees. We put it in the dishwasher, then went to the living room. It was Sunday. And the weather was sunny. It was the perfect weather for a trip. Uzay had already promised me today. Lucky for me, the weather supported me.

"Look, the weather is beautiful. Let's go out today!" I said excitedly.

"Fine, fine, I'm bored anyway. Come get dressed." he said, looking at his phone.

"Okay," I said, rushing into Uzay's room.

   I immediately opened the wardrobe. I got dressed in a loose black sweatshirt, a black coat and black leggings. I put my hair in a sloppy bun. I didn't feel the need to put on makeup, I just washed my face and applied cream. And I quickly left the room.

"You're all black today." he said, eyeing me. "Should I wear white too?" he said, laughing. I was very angry, but it was a sweet anger. He was trying to make a Beşiktaş outfit knowing that I'm a Fenerbahçe fan! It's annoying.

"No! Then you reflect Beşiktaş. And I'm from Fenerbahçe!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why Fenerbahçe?!" he said, shaking his head left and
right.