BLUSHING *•* The Goons

Soup: Soup has a knack for making you blush with his cheeky compliments and flirty remarks. He might say something like, "you're looking extra cute today," followed by a sly wink, causing you to blush.

TheDooo: TheDooo's musical creativity can catch you off guard. He might serenade you with a sweet tune or compose a spontaneous song about yourself, which makes you blush from the heartfelt gesture.

McNasty: McNasty's competitive nature might lead to playful teasing. He could playfully challenge you during gaming and say, "Is that all you've got? I thought you were a pro," with a grin, causing you to blush in response.

Blarg: Blarg's mind can be used to make you blush in a more subtle way. He might share a thoughtful compliment about your gaming skills or your approach to a task, which makes you feel appreciated and blush with modesty.

*•*HOW YOU MAKE THE BOYS BLUSH*•*

Soup: You compliment Soup's gaming skills and humor, saying something like, "You're not just a pro gamer; you're the funniest one too!" Your genuine admiration for his talents and personality might cause him to blush.

TheDooo: To flirt with TheDooo in a way that makes him blush, you can try the following scenario:
You decide to engage in some light-hearted teasing and playful flirting with TheDooo during a casual hangout. They're having a conversation about music, and you compliment TheDooo's guitar skills with a mischievous glint in your eye. "You know, TheDooo, your fingers work magic on that guitar. It's almost as if they have a mind of their own."
TheDooo, initially taken aback, blushes at the unexpected compliment. He stammers a bit before responding with a bashful smile.

McNasty: To tease McNasty, you could challenge his gaming skills in a friendly but competitive manner. Saying something like, "I bet I can outsnipe you this round," could lead to a blush if she actually pulls off an impressive move.

Blarg: You and Blarg are hanging out with the group, and you've just finished watching a funny movie. As you two chat about the film, you decides to flirt with Blarg.
You playfully nudge his shoulder and grins mischievously: "Blarg, I have to say, your sense of humor is as impressive, you had me laughing the entire movie."
Blarg, can't help but blush at the compliment.