The Noble Speech

Page 25:

As the Viron knights rushed towards Saragar, their armor clanging with determination, they anticipated an arrest. They believed they were closing in on Azael, the bounty hunter, and his mysterious companions.

However, to their astonishment, Azael and the seven princes of the Abyss seemed to vanish in the blink of an eye. The once-captive Saragar villagers, now freed from their shackles, watched with wide-eyed wonder as the ancient demons took flight, defying the very laws of nature.

One of the village priests, his voice quivering, cried out to the people. "These beings, they are the ancient demons! They predate the very creation of our world. Their power is beyond comprehension."

Amidst the whispers and exclamations of the crowd, one astute citizen spoke up. "Azael, the bounty hunter, he is more than he appeared. He disguised himself as a mere resident of Saragar, blending in and observing us. He is the king of the seven princes of the Abyss. He is the Demon Lord."

The Viron knights, baffled by the sudden turn of events, rang a bell to signal the defensive formation, preparing for what they believed would be a pitched battle against the ancient demon lord and his army.

However, the sky above Saragar suddenly reverberated with a sonorous voice. Azael, now a figure of immense power and nobility, addressed the people of Saragar with a regal and dignified air.

"Citizens of Saragar," Azael's voice echoed with unwavering authority, "if you wish to avoid becoming casualties in this impending war, I implore you to seek refuge in the dark forest. Your safety and the well-being of your loved ones lie in that sanctuary."

Azael's speech was noble and compelling, delivered with a sense of responsibility and a commitment to the welfare of the people. The villagers of Saragar were faced with a momentous decision, torn between the ancient demon lord and the unfamiliar, yet compelling, aura of Azael and his princely companions.

As the people pondered their fate, the world watched in suspense, awaiting the outcome of this extraordinary confrontation between the forces of darkness and the inhabitants of Saragar.