ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴀ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ

Atsuya? She said...my name? 

How did she figure it out? Or is that a plan to throw aniki off his game? "Fubuki, outside, now." Shivers went down my spine as I sense danger in those words. [Y/N]'s quiet but forceful tone is weighing the pressure on me...How does she know it's me? Was I too obvious in my change of character? "Fubuki, I said now." She repeats her sentence, and my legs put themselves into action as I trail behind her. 

As the door slams shut, we walked, and for the first time I was actually worried about me being annoying to her. Am I breathing or walking too loudly? Should I talk or not? With me being lost in thought, I continue to venture deeper into the jungle parked nearby the caravan. The lush green trees tower over us, our shadows appearing longer than during daylight hours. "Where are we go-"SHH!" She silences me pressing her finger on my lips gently, but tone very rushed. "Why are y-"I said quiet!!!" She whisper-yells as she glances around frantically. What's getting her stomach up in a knot? Suddenly, I hear a crack in the bushes. Being on alert I swivel back to see what it was. I took a few steps forward but [Y/N] places a hand over me to warn me. What's there to warn? W-Why would there be anything in there? Without moving an inch, [Y/N] moves forward and I stayed still, not wanting to know what she will do to me if I do move. She knows my identity and that's bad enough. After what seemed like a very long tense moment, she turns back and pulls me down to the ground with her weight. We crash down onto the ground and hurriedly, she grabs a hold of my hand and sprints back in the direction of where we came from. 

"Where are we going?!"
"Away from the bushes!"
"What's in these bushes anyway?!"
"It's big enough to hide a person, right?!" 

That's when it dawned on me, the bush inside held a person?! Why can't I see him then? Did he have some kind of disguise? 

When we got a hold of ourselves at the entrance, [Y/N] started pounding on the door like a madman. "Open the door, NOW!" She exclaimed between pants.