Forever.

It has been 7 months. It is now time for Minho to graduate !!!

Jisung has been studying for upcoming exams and Minho has been preparing for his graduation.

It's always a lovely day for the couples. They are living their best life.

Minho and Jisung got the permission from Jisung's mom and dad to move in together.

Minho cut his connection with his " step mom " and anyone else that had been hurting him.

And much better, Minho had stop all his self harms. (Forgive me if I forgot to add some TW in some parts °^°)

Minho's live had been better ever since Jisung existed in his life. He felt worth it and genuinely happy for a long time.

If anything happens, Minho would always find his way back to Jisung. His home, his comfort, his lover.

Monday
Graduation Day!

10:12 am

Jisung: Hyunggg!! Faster, you had been in  that dressing room for 15 minutes!

Minho: WAIT. ALMOST DONE.

Jisung chuckles at his boyfriend's antics

2 minutes later

Minho: do I look good, cookie? He looks down at his precious Sungie

Jisung: OF COURSE YOU DO! You looks so damn handsome~

Minho: Thanks, darling~ he smiled softly to his beloved Jisung

11:30 am

Campus Hall

Right after everything, (I've never had graduation so idk what to write :3 srry) Minho and Jisung is sitting besides each other.

It is time to eat, all of people in the hall starts eating, Jisung and Minho is lovely as always~

Jisung: Hyung, what if, after I graduated we move in together!? It'll be fun!! Please~

Minho: move in together...? Hm..

Jisung: pweaseeeee~??? He uses his baby voice and his cute, addictive puppy eyes

Minho sighed, looking down at Jisung

Minho: Fine.. He ruffles his hair affectionately

Jisung giggled, he seems sastified with the answer.

After all, they are soulmates that need each other..

FINALE!!!

AUTHOR:

★ hi y'all!! I just finished it. Sine 2023 is ending, I wanted to finish this book. I might add bonus part or smthn but now now, srry I left it cliff hanger.

I had no idea what to write lol.

Anyways, this year is fun. But bad also.

Really bad ig..

BUT. I should be proud of myself cuz I stopped attempting suicide!!!

I'm so proud of myself from :3

I love it when I did something like this. Even tho I'm not really worth it..

Anyways, byeee

Hope 2024 will be better for you all too.

Love, Aika❤ (not a real name :>)

Total words: 420 words.