16

ALEXANDRIA'S P.O.V

The sound of soft snoring came from beside me, two strong arms wrapped around my waist tightly as fluffy hair tickled my cheek. I turned my head to see Vinnie, his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted as he slept peacefully. I lifted my head slightly, and the pounding from my hangover started to hit instantly. A groan escaped my mouth and then a tired yawn came from beside me.

"Morning princess" He said in a raspy morning voice, which sent butterflies to my stomach instantly. 

"Good morning" I responded, nervousness causing my voice to tremble slightly as the words left my mouth. 

"What are you doing today?" I mumbled, unsure of what else to say to him. 

"I have to go back to the house 'cause I've got a guitar lesson, then I think a bunch of people are coming over" He responded before getting up out of bed. 

"Oh okay, sounds fun" I replied, I'm not surprised because they always do things for content creation. Parties, shoots, even small gatherings and I guess I'm not as used to it as they are. The sound of my phone vibrating caught my attention. As Vinnie got dressed I checked my phone to see a message from an unknown number. 

Unknown: Dad's out of prison and Mum's out of rehab. Watch out, Al. 

Who the fuck is this? My stepbrothers or my stepdad trying to trick me into thinking it's someone else. There is only one other person that it could be which is my sister. I haven't seen her since I was 13 and she was 12. She ran away from home, never left me a note, and never tried to reach out to me. She was my best friend through all the chaos and fucked up shit going on. We had each other and that was all we needed at that point in our lives and she left me. If it was my sister Ariya, how would she have gotten my phone number? My AMERICAN phone number. 

"Everything okay?" Vinnie said, clearly seeing my panicked/confused expression. 

"Uh yeah," I said with a forced smile. I looked back down at my phone and typed a message. 

Me: Who is this and how did you get my number?

Unknown: Just watch yourself. 

Well, whatever. At least I know now that my psychotic parents are out and that I need to be more careful of being in the spotlight regardless if I'm across the world. 

"Well okay, I'm heading off now" Vinnie said with his sweet smile, "Come tonight if you want". I nodded in response. 

"Bye Vin," I said before he turned around and exited the room. 

I got up out of bed and walked out into the lounge room to see Kalani sprawled across the couch, lying on her stomach with her face on a couch cushion. Chase, who also apparently stayed over is lying on the floor next to the couch with a cushion under his head fast asleep as well. Adrian and Sophia must have left last night after I had gone to sleep. I made my way over to the window and pulled open the curtains to let the light shine in. Instantly I heard two loud groans come from behind me, causing me to giggle. 

"Good morning!" I exclaimed in an overly excited tone. Who's ever this happy in the morning after a night out? No one. 

"Shhh Alex" Chase groaned once more, rubbing his tired eyes. I walked over to the couch and carried Lani's legs before sitting down and placing them back onto my lap. The two of them began discussing what had happened last night, stuff that isn't really my business cause its their brand deals and stuff. My phone buzzed in my hand, I looked down to see Vlad's name appear. Perfect, exactly who I need right now. 

Vlad: Hey Al, how was your night last night with that mysterious guy you left with? 

Alexandria: Good. Although, Vinnie turned up at my door last night. Somehow he knew about it, did you tell him?

Vlad: Yeah, he asked me about you so I told him that to shoo him off. Did not mean to make him show up to your house. 

Alexandria: Oh okay. Well, what are you doing? 

Vlad: Guitar lesson

Weird, Vinnie's got one too. 

Alexandria: Oh? 

Vlad: How was your morning?

Alexandria: I got some random message this morning from an unknown number. "Dad's out of prison and Mum's out of rehab. Watch out, Al.". Who the fuck would send me that?

Vlad: Ariya ?

Alexandria: It could be her, or someone she knows. She's the only person that would warn me about them, but I don't see how she would've gotten my American number. 

Vlad: I gave it to her.

Hold the fuck up.

Alexandria: You what? How did you get into contact with her? How does she even know you?

Vlad: She saw me in a photo with you, something that went on someone's Instagram account.

Im in an Instagram post on someones fucking Instagram account? With VLAD?

Alexandria: Great. 

I put my phone down, my heart is racing, my breathing heavy, my lungs feels like they're closing in on me. If Ariya saw that post then the others could have too. 

"You okay?" Kalani said, placing her hand on my leg. I took deep breaths in and out, slowly the panic faded. 

"Uh yeah I'm okay" I said with a forced smile. Her face softened, obviously realising that I'm lying to her. 

"Well, what happened with you and Vinnie last night huh? He was here before we were" Chase said with a teasing tone, clearly trying to change the topic. Thank you Chase. 

"Oh nothing, he just showed up and we talked" I said shyly, my cheeks turning red. 

"Talked" Kalani said while thrusting into the air, earning a loud laugh from Chase. 

"Fine we kissed and did something else but I did not sleep with him" I said with a laugh. 

"Was the other thing good?" Chase said, a little too intrigued. 

A sudden wave of nervousness filled my body as the memory replayed through my head, "Y-Yeah" I stuttered. 

"Awwww Alex!" Kalani sqealed, clapping her hands excitedly while doing so. 

"Calm down, lets get ready and go and get some coffee" I said with a laugh. 

___________________________________________________

A/N

Chapters kinda shit I'm sorry. I gotta plan some things out for this story cause right now I'm just going with the flow and its giving me writers block when i don't know wtf to do with the storyline. Thank you for reading this though, it does mean a lot to me that people enjoy what I'm writing and if you dont go away. 

- K