CHAPTER { 10 }

In the morning...

Zhan was awake, he saw yibo was not beside him so he started to find yibo everywhere. But he didn't get yibo. He saw outside the window. Yibo was talking to Zhao. Both were hugging each other.Zhao holded Yibo's hand and took him with him. Zhan again felt pain in his heart tears were rolling from his eye's.

Zhan got a message from yibo.

" Zhao came to see me. I didn't no whether i should say sorry or thank you...or goodbye. "

Zhan read this message he was angry and sad at the same time. He throw the phone on the bed. And sat down while crying.

" Why, yibo? Why.....!??? " Screamed zhan while crying. And he punched his hand on wall. Blood was coming from his hand. He was remembering about yibo in his every breathe.

He came to his home back and started to pack his bag's. Suddenly Yibo's mom came to meet him.

" Aunty? Come in. " Said zhan and took the blankets from the sofa.

" Please sit. " Said zhan.

" Cheng is getting married on 25th. Yibo doesn't answer my calls. Can you please tell him? " Asked Wang Lee.

" I have stop meeting Yibo. And I'm leaving this city. " Said zhan while tears rolling from his eyes.

" Alright, son. See you. " Said wang lee and started to walk but suddenly zhan stopped her.

" I will... I will tell Yibo about zhuochengs marriage. " Said zhan. And he went to the library to meet Yibo. He asked the staff.

" Wang yibo? " Asked zhan to the staff.

" She doesn't work here anymore. " Said the staff.

" Any information about him? " Asked zhan in a worry voice.

" No. " Replied staff. Zhan went to Zhaos office and told the staff to gave him marriage card to give Yibo. And he leave the place. Suddenly a voice came from back and that zhao who was calling him.

Zhao : Zhan... I can't give this card to yibo.

Zhan : why?

Zhao : since our marriage broke up, we are not in touch.

Zhan: that's a lie. You came to see him at the resort... He was with you. I saw it myself.

Zhao : yes, i had come. We had some personal conversation. After that he went his way... And i went mine.

Zhan : what do you mean by " His way " ? He must have give you any address.

Zhao : no.

Zhan : any message for his family?

Zhao : I'm sorry.

Said zhao and gave the card to him back. He was about to go but zhan stopped him.

Zhan : Zhao... Any message for me?

Zhao : no!

Zhan ran to find yibo. He contact with everyone but he didn't get yibo. He was feeling like his heart is away from him. Finally he got the address where yibo is. Yibo was in a village. And he saw yibo was sitting on a rock.

" I have a gun. And next time you go anywhere without telling me... I will put all the six bullets here and here! Get it? What? What? Won't you even say hello? " Said zhan. Yibo was about to go but zhan holded his hand.

" No. " Said yibo and started to go away but zhan suddenly come in front of him and he fell on zhans chest.

" Why not? " Asked zhan and yibo looked away and said,

" Because after showing sympathy... You don't say hello. You should avoid each other. " Said yibo while looking away. Zhan made yibo look at him.

" I see... That's why you are running. Because you are embarrassed. Yibo, grow up. " Said zhan.

" I didn't run. I messaged you. Didn't you get it? huh? " Said yibo. And walk away from zhan.

" I did... I let you go because... I thought you are starting a life with that Zhao... " Said zhan and made yibo look at into his eyes and holded his face.

" Yibo... Why are you wandering in the forest? Why are you wandering in the forest like a hippie? Tell me.. " Said zhan. Tears were in his eye's.

" Who are you to ask me that? " Said yibo and pushed zhan away from him. And started to walk but zhan holded him and said,

" Yibo, tell me... Who am i to you after that night? " Said zhan.

" The nights gone... The matter overs, zhan. Whatever happened that night.... Was only a moment to forgot Zhao... It wasn't anything special.. It wasn't anything wow! Get it? Now just leave me alone. Leave me alone. " Said yibo while pushing zhan away. Zhan felt very bad. His heart was broken into piece's. Tears were rolling from both of there eye's.

Zhan walks away while leaving that place. Yibo ran towards to the road and fell on his knees and started to cry hard. Zhan came to him and gave the marriage card of his brother. Both looks at each other with teary eye's and yibo huggs zhan tightly. Zhan hugs him back tightly...

" Now tell me who i am? Tell me who am i to you. Yibo? Yibo? Yibo? " Yibo fainted in his arms. Yibos nose was bleeding. Zhan took him hospital while carrying him in bridal style. Zhan was worried for him so much. He doesn't wanted to loose his yibo.

Doctor : He's got maningioma. A deep tumor in the brain. We can't oparate on it. And nor we can do chemo. That's why we are treating him with oral medicines.. And i had told this to yibo and his fiance.

Zhan : hold on. Zhao?

Doctor : yeah.

He got really angry and ran to zhaos office. And punched him harder on his face. And grabed him by his collar.

Zhan : you broke-off with him, because of his illness.

Zhao : i received the report's just few hours after broke off the marriage. I had know about this earlier... I would have never hurt yibo... My office conducted some routine medical tests for the visa. That's why doctor called me first, not yibo. I'm not proud of myself. I met him in the resort and asked second chance. But he didn't agree. He said that i was lucky... If i didn't broke off the marriage... Then i would have stuck with a wife/husband with tumor.

Zhan : i came asking you whether he left message for me or not... Remember??Why did you lie to me?

Zhao : you won't tell zhan, anything. That one promise she took with me. Otherwise... I would have told you everything.

Zhan : you can break a marriage, but not a promise?

Zhao : how is yibo?

Zhao asked but zhan glared him with anger and leave that place. And came to hospital to see yibo. He holded yibos hand kissed it. Tears were rolling from his eye's. He came out from that room while crying.

_______________

😭😭😭 I literally cried when i was writing this

😭😭😭
I literally cried when i was writing this....
So my 1k follower's have been completed thank you for your support sweeties.. 💗💗💗
Good night✨