💎Orgins Part one 💎

A creature known as a kwami was talking about a legend, " Many centruries ago, magic jewles bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were...the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation, and the ring of the black cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend,  whoever controls both these jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power."

A man in the darkness closes a brooch that contains a picture of a blond woman, " I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!"

The purple butterfly- like kwami protests, "But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!"

"I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous..." the man storkes the brooch delicately, "Remind me of its power again." 

"The moth brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that your person your devoted follower!"

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating  supervilains?"

"But master, the Miraculous aren't ment to be used for purposes!" Nooroo protests again.

"I must have this aboslute power!" the man declears, raising his voice as he stomps his foot, butterflies flying everywhere, "Your Miraculous is in my control!" he clenches his fist and points at him, "I am your master now, and youmust obey me"

Nooroo bows his head sadly, "Yes master."

The man puts the brooch on, "Nooroo, dark wings! rise!" butterflies surround his body as Nooroo flies into the brooch, "From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawkmoth!" he laughs evilly.

...

Another kwami, a green one that looked like a turtle, woke up and sensed that smething was wrong.He flew out of the gramphone he was residing in and flew over to Master Fu, "Master, Master!" he whispered, gaining the customer's attenion as the green kwami quickly flew out of sight.

"Master, Master..." Wang Fu pretends to chant, "Chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, Master..." he starts to push the customer out the door, "Thank you for coming see you next week!" he quickly shuts the door. 

"Master, the moth Miraculous , I felt it's aura." Wayzz informed him.

"I thought it had been lost forever!" Wang Fu thinks to himself.

"But Master, it's a negavite aura.  I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!"

"We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there is no telling what evil will come upon the world!" Wang Fu reveals the Turtle Miraculous on his wrist, "Time to transform!" Wayzz..."He suddenly doubles over in pain.

"Master be reasonable. Your are-"

"Still young! I'm only 186." Wang Fu explains, "But your right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help." He turns to the gramophone he pushes the eyes on the dragon, set of buttons shown as he presses the 2nd, 7th, and 4th buttons. The gramophone spins and opens, a secret compartment being revealed that also opens to reveal the Miracle Box.

...

Emile steps out of the limo like a queen she was in, immediately being bombarded  by fans the, news reportes fans over the globe and more reportes.

"Miss Bourgeois! Miss Bourgeois!"

"Marry me Emilie!"

"I'm your biggest fan!"