chapter 3

No one's Pov

The next day Anna posted a video and she is in her room in the beginning, "hey guys welcome to today's singing video today we preformed Lady Gaga's Pocker Face. With the request from her biggest fan. We will be wearing masks and my partner choose this and will not be wearing a hat today. I have not shown how we practiced this due to the times we did it." Luke rolled his eyes and scoffed. Micheal put on the TV and put her video on it. In the next part it cut to a black room. A spot light suddenly turned on and Anna was in view in all diamonds. She started singing and suddenly the room lit up and her partner was dressed in all black with a black mask on his mouth and a maskerad mask on. She moved to the middle of the room with him. As she got to him he put his hands on her waist and moved with her to the beat. Then as she sang the title they started hiding one side of their face and then the other. Luke was fuming to say the least, Micheal didn't mind really. The partner moved out from behind her and sang suddenly.

Luke watched the rest of the video absoulty fumming. Then the partner had to be dramatic and throw his face mask over the camera at the very end. He turned his face away before he did it which made Lukes blood boil for no reason. What was worse was that they had dinner with Anna today so he will have to face her. Meanwhile with Anna, she was sitting in the studio with her partner watching the comments on the cover video. Anna laughed when a comment raged about how they are attracted to a mystery man that refuses to show his face. Then says that the man was her romantic partner. He laughed too, "One day when I know it is not going to ruin you life I will say who I am" he said while laying back on the floor they were sitting on. "It won't ruin my life. How many times do I have to tell you?" Anna said sad. "You saying that does not change who I am to them and what I represent. I just won't risk it I am sorry" he got up and walked away after their arguement. Anna sighed and layed on the floor frustrated. She knows that him being him will change things but she just wanted to sing not sit and cry.

A few hours later she got up and left to get ready for dinner with 5 SOS. She was still upset about her partner so when she got home she showered and threw on a dress and some heels. She didn't care about her hair or makeup right at that momment. Once she got to the resturant she smiled when she saw the guys already there. As she got to them they all smiled at her. "Hi it is nice to meet you all" I said. I suddenly felt very horrible about how I dressed. Ashton must have noticed because he said, "You are more gorgeous than Micheal described you. It is very nice to finally meet you too" he had the biggest smile imaginable on his face. Luke rolled his eyes and glared at Ashton. Luke shoved Calum and moved into the booth more. " Here, you can sit if you want" he said sweetly. Calum glared at him and smiled at Anna. Anna laughed and sat down before they easily fell into a conversation.

As she was laughing at a joke Ashton made she saw the one person she did not want to see walk in with his friends. She smiled at the guys and said, "I have to go, my siblings must be worried I have been gone for two hours" the guys frowned. "We could walk you out if you want" Ashton offered and Anna shook her head. She got up and suddenly ran out. Luke grew worried but didn't say anything. Ashton spoke up after a minute, "That was very weird, I hope she is okay" they nodded and stood up.