Chandler Riggs - Home

A/N:
Hey guy's! Just if you've forgotten;

Y/N = Your Name

________________________

You haven't been home for months. Finally, you're returning home from filming a new movie Called 'Blinded Evil'. You exit from the plane, and got a buzz from your phone. You grabbed it and tapped the screen, typing in your pass code of you and your boyfriend's birthdays merged.

"Hey girl! We're here!"

A text from your best friend Molly, telling you she and Lily are waiting for you close by.

Your mother walked behind you, smiling. And then you both continued on. Soon you saw your two best buds waving like retards.

You smiled wide and all three of you made a brake for each other. You dropped your suit case and all of you embraced one another with tears of joy.

"Oh my god! We're so happy you're back!" Lily squealed nearly chocking the life out of you, then you gave them each single hugs.

"Me to." You said with a giggle after getting released. You looked from Lily to Molly, glad for them to be here in front of you. Then as you scanned Molly's features for a second, you noticed she was looking behind you with the most idiotic expression.

You turned around and before you could do anything, your love, Chandler presses his lips against yours. Butterflies were felt as both your lips connected finally after what seemed like the longest time away. Your lips felt at home returning to who they belong to, and your heart ached the moment you left to film. Now the pain had gone, left with only love and bliss.

His slender arms wrapped around you, enclosing you. Both you and Chan haven't stopped loving each other with your mouthes for a moment, but finally, it ended as you both pulled away, foreheads touching, and your iris's pierced into his baby blues.

"I've missed you (Y/N)." He whispered, but yet like a whimper as well. He gripped you tighter, as if afraid to let you go again.

"I've missed you too Chan." You replied softly, barring your face in the crook of his neck. You were happy to be home, back in his arms. And back to where you belong.