Don't die

Who the hell is Dean??...
I don't say another word to Tom, I don't want to hear him.

We arrive at the club as I got out of the car I was met with a tall,muscular guy.He had brown hair and beautiful green forest eyes, he was hot not gonna lie...

"Tom!" the guy said as he shook Toms hand."Kathrine this is Dean, he will take care of you." Tom said looking at me. "Hi!" I said looking at Dean, he gave me a sweet smile.

Tom pulled me close and whispered in my ear."Don't fuck it up." , I gave him a nod and looked at Dean. "Kathrine let's go." Dean said and I followed him inside. I hated this place so much and no way am I leaving his side tonight, I don't want it to happen again...

We sat at the bar, ordering a few drinks. We didn't talk much, I didn't know what to say to him..

I was looking around and I spotted Tom, even tho I wish I didn't. He was getting a lap dance, I rolled my eyes, but something inside me hurt..

I turned back to Dean, "Can you take me home?" I asked, "Why?" he asked, "I don't feel good." I lied. "Uhm, sure I'll go tell Tom." he said. "Can I come with you?" I asked, "Yeah, sure." he said. We walked over to Tom who was now making out with a random chick. "She wants to go home." Dean said. "Then take her home." Tom replied. I glared at him and that chick and he gave me a confused look but didn't say anything.

-

I was home now, laying in Toms bed I got a bad headache. I searched for some pills I could take. I found a full bottle of antidepressants laying around. I went into the bathroom with the bottle in my hand. I went over to the bathtub and turned on the water. I looked at myself in the mirror, I started to cry, I can't believe I'm about to do this but I can't keep living like this..

I took half of the bottle out, swallowing them one by one, I got into the bathtub and waited, tears rolled down my face as I was thinking about everything I didn't accomplish in my life, I was thinking about a million things as my heart raced, until it didn't, everything felt so peaceful yet so empty..

Toms POV
________________________________

I raced with Bill on the way home, I won like usual.

"One day.." Bill said, I chuckled and entered the house. "Kathrine!" I screamed, she didn't answer, the front door was open so she must have arrived, maybe she's sleeping...

I walked up the stairs and opened my door quietly, so I don't disturb her. She wasn't in bed, the bathroom light was on and the door was open but it was quiet, awfully quiet.

"Kathrine..?" I said, no answer. I walked up to the bathroom and I saw her.
"Oh my god...Bill!" I screamed. "What d-..Oh my god!" he walked into the bathroom.
"Get me a towel!" I screamed as I got her out of the bathtub, my whole body was shaking with fear, I brushed her hair off her face and wrapped her cold body in a towel. "What's wrong with her?!" I screamed at Bill, I was so scared for her. "Oh my god she overdosed!" Bill screamed as he saw the bottle of pills.
I laid her body down on the floor next to the toilet and pushed my fingers up her throat, she needs to throw up. "Come on, come on...please don't die on me, please..." I pushed my fingers deeper. "Bill hold her hair!" I said. As he held her hair he took the shower ring and poured cold water on her. She started breathing. "Come on Kathie.." I said, I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. She started coughing and then she finally threw up. "Oh god..." I said as I rubbed her back. "Go on..We're here.." I sushed her. She started crying as she laid her back on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her. "Kathie I was so scared..." I said. "I'm sorry..." she choked on her tears. Bill patted my shoulder and left the bathroom. "No,no don't be, this isn't your fault" I said as I brushed her hair with my hand. "I can't live like this...I can't anymore.." she cried out. For the first time I felt so bad for her, it was like my heart was breaking. "I'm sorry..so sorry.." I said.

"You are ok now.." I said. "I'll let you change.." I said as I got out of the bathroom. I went downstairs where Bill was. "Tom you have to stop treating her so badly, if we didn't came home she would be dead.." He said. "I know..Fuck it!" I said as I slammed my fist into the table. I smoked a cigarette and went back upstairs.

She was laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling, I got in next to her.

Kathrines POV
________________________________

I'm not dead...I wish they didn't come home, I was finally at peace..I was laying in the bed just staring at the ceiling..Tom came in. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me and laid down next to me, close to me.

In that moment I felt comfort, I don't know how I could feel comfort from someone who is treating me so badly but it was just the comfort I needed. He saved my life, twice, I feel kinda grateful...I don't know if I should but I do..Something inside me tells me I should give him a chance, to let him in...

I think he fell asleep, I listened to his breathing, it was calm, I turned my head and looked at him. He looked so calm and so relaxed, he was truly beautiful, his soul however wasn't...

________________________________