𐌁ዐ𐌍፱𐌔 𐌂ⶴ𐌀የ𐌕ቹ𐌐

Me and Cheetor were outside, looking at the stars of the night sky. "Hey, Y/n?" Cheetor started. "Yeah?" I responded. "Do you think that people from the future can go into contact with someone from the past, or the other way around?" He asked. "No, I think it's silly. But... It does remind me of something from my childhood." I replied. "What happened?" He asked. "Well, it was so long ago, that I think that it was just a dream instead of a memory now. It happened on my 7th birthday..."

-Flashback-

I was sitting in my room, feeling sad. I invited my school friends to my party; they said that they would be there, but they never did. To cheer myself up, I would play with the toy rotary phone my mom got me. I would play with it for hours, pretending I was talking to someone. I put in the date of my birthday, as a joke, and I actually got a response.

"Hello? Who's this?" The person asked, sounding confused, sad, and tired. I know it was a woman's voice, but I don't remember what it sounded like. "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n! Who are you?" I asked feeling excited. "Call me..." The woman's voice said, before she hesitated until she responded, "Bimba."

I laughed, "That sounds weird." She chuckled. "I know, but you'd get used to it." She said. "Do you wanna know something?" I asked. "Sure, what it is?" She asked. "Today is my seventh birthday, but none of my friends came." I said, before it turned into a sad tone. "Hey, cheer up. It's your birthday! You're meant to be happy on such a special occasion." She stated. "I guess you're right. Oh! Will you be my friend?!" I asked loudly with a huge smile on my face as I waited for her reply, hopping that it would be a yes. "Who am I to say no to such a request; of course." She said.

"You sound sad. Are you okay?" I asked. "Honestly, I am, but I'm also not. I had to say goodbye to my friends as they go home. Meanwhile, I decided to stay where my home is. They wanted me to go with them, but I told them that I would feel homesick, and I didn't want to leave. So, they respected my wishes and left. It was hard for all of us, especially for my two best friends, their names are Arvan and Eschive. Right now, I am where it all began." She explained, sounding like she was tearing up.

"That's sad. I'm sorry about your lost. But, hey, you now have me!" I informed. She let out another chuckle, "That I do." She muttered, before coughing a bit. "Listen, uh... I don't have much time, but I just want you to remember a few things. Are you ready to hear?" She asked. "Wait, wait, wait- Yes! Now I am!" I stated as I went to grab a pencil and a piece of paper. "Pursue what your hobbies are. Value the friendships you have. Keep fighting for what's right. Never be afraid to try something new. In a fight, don't just use your strength, apply the knowledge that you have. And finally... stand your ground; don't let anyone or anything knock you down, whether it be an enemy, a fear, death, nothing." She said.

"Done!" I exclaimed, finished writing the last word. "Great. Now, this is where we part. Goodbye, Y/n. Till all are one or till all is gone." She said, which confused me. "Wait! What does that-" And with that, I hear the line cut off. "...mean?" I finished. I looked at the phone, hesitantly putting it back together, ending my side of the line.

From then and that point on, her last words were stuck in my head. What did that mean? What was the significance behind it? But, I listened to what she said, and ever since then, it has all gotten me to where I am. 

-Flashback End-

"I don't know where I would be if I didn't put in that random combination, but I'm kinda glad I did." I said. "Why?" He questioned. "Because I wouldn't have met an awesome friend like you." I stated with a chuckle, nudging him with my shoulder. The both of us laughed.