Part title

"Get up!" A peacekeeper yelled at me. Jolting me awake.

How many times are they going to wake me up like this? I ask myself. He drags me from the room and into the same room I was in yesterday. Except this time the room is empty besides Peeta who is in a chair and the camera crew which is in a corner. They chain my arms to the wall and sit me on the floor. I don't even get a chair. They push me to my knees and my shoulders burn from the pull of the chain.

"Sabira..." Peeta says sadly, taking in my form

"I'm okay Peet, this is nothing." I try to comfort him. The cameras turn on but this time there no words for Peeta to speak on the tv. The President walks into the room and stands in front of the camera.

"Today the whole of Panem will witness the execution of Peeta Mellark, he must be punished for his crimes against the Capitol. And miss Sabira Gables shall witness the death of her "son like figure", then her execution will follow." Snow speaks into the camera. He turns and sends me an evil smile before walking out of the room.

The peacekeeper walks over to Peeta and I scream on anger

"Get away from him!" I scream and the peacekeeper looks at me then raises the gun to peetas head. I pull hard on my chains. My thumb in my flesh hand pops out of socket and pulls through the shackles. I grab my arm on my metal hand and pull hard. They had screed my arm into the shackles. The peacekeeper barely glances at me, he doesn't think I can get the metal arm free. I tear the arm from my body and scream. The peacekeeper looks at me and my arm in shock. I use his shock to my advantage and throw myself at him. He drops to the floor and I grab his gun. I shoot him in the head and turn to the camera crew. I proceed to shoot them. I turn to Peeta and pull him out of the chair. That's as far as I get though because peacekeepers burst into the room and shoot us both with tranquilizers.

////////////////////

"No!" Katniss screams out in anguish. The whole of 13 tunes into the announcement of Peetas execution.

The boy sits in the chair, with a look of death in his eyes. He appears to have no life left.

Sabira is raging off to the side. Her eyes are full of fury. They watch as the peacekeeper raises his gun. Katniss closes her eyes but opens them when she hears an excruciating guttural scream leave Sabiras body. She watches as the woman uses her free hand and pulls at her metal arm. She watches as the woman's skin stretches where it was attached to the metal. And she watches as it tears from the woman's body. Tears fall from Sabiras eyes as she throws herself onto the peacekeeper. The whole of district 13 watch in shock as the woman shoots everyone in the room. Before she is finally taken down by tranquilizers .

"You're woman is feral." Gale says to Haymitch who just stares at the metal arm still stacked to the chain. The metal arm has some nerves and skin still attached to it.

"We are saving them now!" Katniss yells. Rushing everyone into action.

/////////////////

I'm thrown into my cell and I scream holding my arm. In the moment it didn't hurt. But now, this is the worst thing I've ever felt.

"Oh god!" Johanna exclaims before turning over and vomiting.

Enobaria rips off her own shirt and ushers me over to her she wraps the shirt around my arm making me scream out.

"Oh god..." she mutters trying to stop my bleeding.

Peeta is thrown back into his cell and I sigh in relief for a moment before passing out. At least I saved him.

I wake up in someone's arms. I try to struggle out but I can't move. I look up and see none other than Haymitch looking down at me.

"Mitch? Is this a hallucination? Am I dead?" I ask him shocked.