Chapter-eleven(DASHMI)

The night was filled with excitement and laughter as the group of friends gathered together after a fantastic performance. Mitisha, Alisha, Vaibhav, Shubhang, Ritik, and jaanhvi shared their joy and pride.

"It was awesome!!"
Mitisha exclaimed.

"Yes!!!"
Alisha couldn't contain her excitement.

"We did well,"
Vaibhav added.

"We all did well,"
Shubhang chimed in, catching Jaanhvi's attention.

"What?"
Jaanhvi inquired.

"Nothing!!"
Shubhang smiled mysteriously.

"Okay!!!"
Jaanhvi shrugged off the curiosity.

But soon, hunger took over the group.

"Guys, I am so hungry..."
Ritik declared.

"Me too,"
agreed Mitisha.

"Let's eat,"
Shubhang suggested.

"Yeah!!!"
The unanimous decision was made.

After a hearty dinner, the group considered playing a game. Vaibhav suggested,
"Should we play a game?"

"Yeah,"
Mitisha agreed,
"What about others?"

"I'm in,"
Shubhang and Ritik joined.

"Me too,"
Jaanhvi added.

Mitisha then proposed a unique game.
"So the rules are: you have to write your darkest secret on a piece of paper, and everyone will draw one secret at a time. You'll only reveal it after the last round."

With enthusiasm, everyone wrote their secrets on the chits.

"Submit here; let me shuffle them,"
Mitisha said, collecting the chits.

The secret-revealing game commenced, and as secrets were unveiled, hearts were left

"I love a girl who is as sweet as pie, as flawless as a river, and who is sitting beside Mitisha," Jaanhvi read aloud from her chit.

Jaanhvi checked her side, and it was Mitisha. Thoughts raced through her mind.
"Could it be Vaibhav's secret? But the handwriting didn't match."
Jaahnvi said

"I have a crush on a guy who is the 'Mr. Perfecto' of our class,"
Ritik confessed.

"I know... this is about Jaanhvi!"
Ritik realized. But then he grasped the truth—they,Shubang and jaanhvi loved each other but hadn't mustered the courage to confess.

After a tense moment, the group decided to head home, as Sindur Khela awaited them the next day.

Jaanhvi couldn't keep the secret to herself any longer. "I need to tell you all something," she declared.

"Why do I think my chit is of Shubhang?" Jaanhvi wondered and showed the chit.

"But weren't you sitting next to her?" Alisha questioned.

"I was... that's why," Jaanhvi replied, still uncertain.

"Now, do you believe me?" Mitisha asked.

Jaanhvi remained unsure and headed home

On the day of Sindur Khela, Jaanhvi wore a beautiful white Chikankari suit with a red chunri and cute jhumkas. Her mom praised her appearance as she headed to the event.

As Jaanhvi arrived at the Sindur Khela ground, her friends playfully applied red sindur on her.

"I want to put some on you both too," Jaanhvi said and approached the stall.

There, she noticed Shubhang, who looked incredibly handsome in a white kurta.

"Omg!! He looks so cute!" Jaanhvi thought.

Jaanhvi couldn't contain her feelings any longer. She approached Shubhang and made her confession. "Ami tomake bhalobhasi, Shubhang."
(I like you shubang)

Shubhang's eyes lit up, and he replied,
"Āmi'ō tōmākē pachanda kari jāhnabī"
(I like you too jaanhvi)

They embraced each other tightly and shared their true feelings, finally coloring each other with sindur.

And so, on this beautiful day, two hearts were united, and a new chapter of their love story began.

The end.

—————————————————————

THANK YOU FOR READING,HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE