The quiet kid

So, I've recently been talking with the newbie and I'm starting to question his loyalty. He's saying all this stuff about Link maybe doing what's better for Hyrule, and I joked about him being in love with that dweeb of a hero. He didn't think it was funny. Whatever, I was out on a scouting mission today and Josh, one of the other foot soldiers told me he found this secret blade master spot near the Gerudo highlands and we went to check it out. Since we didn't really want to get in trouble, we just eavesdropped. They talked a lot of trash about the foot soldiers, but let's be honest with ourselves, they're blademasters. What else to they do besides yell and kiss Master Kohga's shoes? Ouch, if someone finds this diary I'm going to get violently dismembered. Oh well, it my diary. What was I writing about? Oh yeah, they blade master hideout. Me and Josh told the others about the smack talk and now we all have a grudge against them. But the new kid had run off somewhere and I had to find him. Lily, the nurse found him stealing a sword and was punished with three weeks of extra drills, which also punishes me. Because I'm the instructor. Speaking of which, I have to go get the cadets ready. Today we're working on hunting and stealth tactics, which aren't even my expertise. Sometimes I feel like the blademasters hate ME in particular. Anyway, got to go! I'll write soon, bye!