Sneak In

I hear tapping at my window, as a smile spreads across my face! I run to the window. As I open it I see a smiling Ryan.
   "Hey baby!" He whisper yelled while climbing in.
   "Hey!" When he was all the way through, he kissed me while picking me up and spinning me around. I smiled into the kiss, as did he. We pulled away out of breath.
   "What to do tonight... hmmm maybe watch... Peter Pan?" Suggested Ryan. My eyes lit up. He knows how much I love that movie. I nodded running to my computer that was hooked up to my TV. I grabbed Peter Pan, then inserted it into my computer while slightly bouncing, and running over to Ryan who was now laying in my bed.
   Soon the movie began and I snuggled up next to Ryan, who put his arm securely around my waist.
   "You're going to be 18 soon, you know," Ryan mentioned, right after Peter Pan had just asked Wendy to run away to NeverLand with him.
   "I know," I smiled.
   "And I know how you hate it here."
   "I know." He turned to me making me face him.
   "Lainey Bug," Lainey Bug was the nickname he gave me because it sounded like lady bug, "I hate that you're always so sad when you're here. I know you're only happy when I'm around, and I know you want to get out of here as soon as possible. So Lainey Castillo, will you please run away with me to San Diego?"
   Tears of joy filled my eyes. I had the biggest smile plastered on my face, I'm sure I looked like an idiot. "Of course!" I whisper yelled. He smiled, his adorable smile and leaned in, passionately kissing me. We pulled away and I yawned.
   "Alright Bug. You are obviously tired so why don't you get some sleep." I nodded, still smiling. And hugged him. I got up to change into a sports bra and yoga shorts, while Ryan got dressed down to his boxers. I plugged in my phone before crawling back in my bed next to Ryan. He grabbed the remote and turned off my TV, then wrapped both arms around me, holding on to me so tight as if he'd loose me tomorrow. I snuggled into his bare chest and drifted off to a dreamless sleep. But not before Ryan kissed my forehead and whispered goodnight.
.
.
.
   The next morning I woke up to Ryan putting on his close.
   "Hey baby, leaving before Jason comes in bitching at you to get up." He walked over sitting on the side of my bed and kissed me. "You don't need to start packing yet, we're not leaving till you're birthday. We'll talk about this more when I come back tonight. I love you," he whispered, smiling at the thought of running away with me. He kisses me one more time before opening my window and climbing out.
   God I love him. I looked at the time. 9:26, which means Jason should be coming to wake me up fairly soon.
   I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs so I pretended I was still asleep. My door opened and in walked the devil himself. Don't get me wrong, Jason is nice, but he's a hardcore Christian and thinks I should be more like Kayla, he's also pretty horrifying when he's pissed.
   "Lainey, it's 9:30, time to get up."
   "Its summer though," I whined.
   "To bad, get up. Now," he demanded. Damn, someone didn't get the pussy last night.
   "Yeah, yeah. I'm goin. Calm yo tits."
   "Watch your language!" With that he slammed my door an stormed off. "Fucking prick," I whispered under my breath. I got up grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom. I then plugged my phone into my speaker. Instantly, better off dead by Sleeping With Sirens came on and I smiled to my self while singing along, then hopping into the hot shower.
   "How come no one heard her when she said
Maybe I'm better off dead,
If I was, would it finally be enough
To shut out all those voices in my head?
Maybe I'm better off dead
Better off dead!
Did you hear a word,
Hear a word I said?
This is not where I belong!
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
Gone, Gone
This is not where I belong,
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone!
She doesn't know she's beautiful
Cuz no ones ever told her so"
   As I sung I washed and conditioned my hair.
   "Hey fat ass! Other people need to use the bathroom!" Screached an obnoxious Kayla. I rolled my eyes as I finished up, hopping out of the shower and wrapping myself in a towel. I walked out and into Kayla.
   "Watch it fat ass!" Kayla yelped. Once again, rolling my eyes, I entered my room. What to wear... Then I made a horrible realization.
Its Sunday! Noooooo!

Who knows what Sunday means for a Christian family? I personally hate sundays. Anyway, New chapter is up! Love meh bby!
VOTE
COMMENT
YOU KNOW THE DRILL
ENJOY MY TURTLES!