5장 눈_눈??? 🎵-> HEARTRIS-NiziU

HYUNJIN'S POV:

I wonder why she's taking so long..Could it be she's on her menstrual cycle? I wouldn't blame her if she was,I heard that the pain is unbearable...
"Sorry I took so long!"
I turned around and found her walking out,adjusting her jeans.
"It's fine,I didn't mind waiting anyway."

Y/N'S POV:
I smiled at him,naturally for the first time.I wondered how that came to be as I walked beside him firmly around the stores around us.Until he offered his hand.
"You don't have to be that shy.Here."
He said with a grin and a wink.
I didn't say a word and laughed as I held his hand carefully,calming my heart.
*God,Y/N you're so awkward..Relax a bit..!*
We nearly passed by a hollister.I told him we could go in there and have a browse at what to get.He agreed.

N/A POV:
The two walked inside of the hollister,one wearing fashionable Versace sunglasses with oversized sweater and ripped jeans with a leather black belt,and the other wearing a casual tee and jeans.
They could probably tell who worked at a place that had a higher pay.

The people around them stared,jealous at how the girl could be that lucky.Having a guy that's rich,tall and handsome (NAHHH WHY TF DOES IT SOUND LIKE RICKY 😨) by her side,supposing that he's her boyfriend.

You looked around,picking around some clothes as she spotted a long sleeve cutout mini dress she would love to try on.She showed it to Hyunjin.He nodded while smiling.
"Hm...Does it look good?.."
"I mean,it really fits you."
Hyunjin said while leaning on a wall.
"Yeah..I'm getting it."
You changed back and went to the counter and reached for her card and was about to pay,until a light slap stopped her.
"Let me pay for it."
The cashier was third-wheeling at this point.Just watching the newly formed K-drama unravel infront of him,a normal hollister worker.
"No! What did I do to deserve it?"
You tries your best to slip the card.But unfortunately,it was all too late.
BEEP.
CARD APPROVED!
"Told you."
Hyunjin smirked.
A middle aged woman from behind both of them tsked and whispered to her daughter that both of them were holding up the line.
Hyunjin overheard and signalled you to grab the bag and get going by tilting his head.
You grabbed the bag apologetically and once you two got out,you were honestly a tiny bit bothered.
"Don't worry,I'll pay you back!"
"Nope,you're not gonna." The guy said while holding up his credit card as high as possible,making it hard for you to reach.
You sighed.
"No matter what you say,I'm still gonna pay you back or find a way to pay you."
"I'm telling you,it's fine."
Just a scenario just as simple as this felt like it brought the two together much more.

6:47 PM
————————————————————————
HYUNJIN'S POV:
"Hey..It's getting late,do you..Wanna go out for dinner together?"
I asked while holding two of my own shopping bags from Chanel.But turning to a pretty annoyed Y/N.
"I'm sick of this credit card war,Hyun."
The nickname gave me a little flutter in my heart.
"Fine..I'll let you pay this time.Hm?"
I nudged her,making her finally smile up at me.
"Finally! I get to pay!~~~"
She happily skipped around while I was laughing.
"Let's find a place first,shall we..."
I said as we sat on a nearby bench.
호훈테이블.
HOHOON.
An Italian restaurant.Perfect.
"How about this place?"
I showed it to her.
"Looks good enough."
She said while smiling.

Y/N's POV:
As he leaned in,I felt something warm.Not only that,but I could also smell his expensive perfume.intoxicated by his smell.But I was also eager to find out what was warming me up so much that was getting my palms sweaty.
I looked at my pocket and found the Norigae the old lady gave me earlier was GLOWING???
I pulled it out and hid it in my purse,not wanting to distract Hyunjin.
Weird.