crimson x daughter reader (song fic) platonic

So apparently the pilot episode for helluva boss ain't canon, so, I'll just end up having to remake that one book I made.

911 but some parts are altered.

And this is basically why y/n doesn't help Moxxie much.

⚠️abuse, violence, not too much abuse or violence but, putting this here because I can, also, mentions of pills, but no abuse of it.⚠️
~>~
......

.....

....

"Hello? Ma? Please pick up... Please," you say shakily, holding the phone up to your ear while the other held an ice pack to your badly bruised eye.

~>~

You had only been tending to one of Moxxie's bruises when you're father had came in, stiff and annoyed as ever, a cigarette held between his red slender fingers, a prominent scowl on his face.

His broken tail twitching slightly, "tha' fuck are ya doin'?" He asks coldly, eyes not gazing at you, but at Moxxie, the pathetic worm that dare even breathe the same air as you, or him. You never really understood his hatred of Moxxie, he was the heir or whatever it was to the Mafi, like the boss. But crimson despised his vary existence, maybe because he had hesitate pd to shoot that imp when you guys were doing target practice on some live targets.

"O- oh... Y/n had insisted she... She..." He trails off, eyes watching as crimson slowly approached the two of you. Moxxie continued, gulping slightly, "she insisted she take care of my cuts and bruises that I came home with... From... School..." He says, tail curled around his tiny hoofs.

"... How'd ya get'em?" Crimson asks, taking a puff from his cigarette, a sneer on his face. Crimson didn't need to ask to already know that his son- how disappointing. Wasn't strong, and he was frequently bullied, but he enjoyed making the boy squirm. Moxxie was as pathetic as his sorry excuse of a smart ass mother.

"... I... I was ganged up on," Moxxie mumbled out, eyes down casted now, not looking at crimson, or you. Crimson scoffed, the damn boy couldn't even stand up for himself, it wasn't even disappointing at this point, it was downright embarrassing. "And? Whaddya do? Did ya fight back? Even bother to?" Crimson asked, a hint- no, a blatant bucket full of condescension, not bothering to mask it with a smile.

"Dad, I'm pretty sure it's clear from his earlier comment, he was ganged up on, meaning up to three, or five had him at an advantage because you can't bring weapons to school." You say, putting a bandage on Moxxie's scrapped knee gently after having spoiled rubbing alcohol to it, to kill any bacteria. Not having realized your first mistake- defending and speaking for Moxxie. Well, that's more two things, but you get it.

Crimson scowled more, flocking cigarette ashes onto the floor, going silent for a moment before continuing. "Hmm, Moxxie. You can walk, can't ya?" He says.

The second moxxie nods he's grabbed by the horns and lifted out of the room, the door slamming shut behind him. Crimson locks the door, scowling at you, "now, cupcake, ya know daddy loves you right?" He says flicking the cigarette into the floor, stepping on it as he walked towards you slowly.

You nod, looking up at him staying seated on the bed. "And you know daddy only wants best right?" He says, stepping closer. You nod, "yes dad-?!"

You're face is struck hard, backed hand by you're father, "and ya know I don't like it, when ya help ya brotha' right? Right?" He says through gritted teeth, anger flashing in his eyes. "He's a man, he doesn't need ya help, he shouldn't have been so damn weak as to be ganged up on in the fucking first place!" He growls out, eyes hard and cold.