𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮

𝑯𝑬 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑻..?

Just like that he quits..? I can't believe this. Throughout this whole day I was thinking about doing something, maybe try and talk to the dean to get his job back. Telling him it's not Taehyung's fault it's Harry's. Wanting to do something for him but all he does is give up on his job..? Why would he do such thing. After walking out of the office I hurry to pack my things and head out. I can't focus with all this overthinking going on. My head is spinning and pounding and all I could do is walk it off, so I do.

I walk around the campus and walk and do that all over again. Did he not want to tell me this before quitting at all..? Did he think that I'm not worth speaking to about this..? I'm not trying to be nosy I'm just very curious. I didn't take the news about him being suspended lightly and after all this he just quits.

I sigh and for a moment I look up at the sky, it was full of stars. The type of stars that light up so brightly making the road less darker than pitch black and with that in mind I resume my walk.

I walk and walk for around fifteen minutes. I walk until I end up outside of the front door. Not my front door, no. Absolutely not. It's Taehyung's front door. I don't know why I came here yet my feet automatically made their way here. I want to talk to him but he didn't text me all day today.

After pushing myself to finally do something I knock the door two times. After doing so I step back and wait. With my hands together I wait for a few seconds. I hear his movement. I hear him coming closer. His grip was on the knob, turning it. And just like that I was welcomed with him. There he was. Oh my, how can a person be as speechless as I am when I just arrived here..? And how can he stand there looking this good without evening trying..?

He's not just standing there no, he's standing there wearing a black suit. A simple black tie to come with it. His black strands formed perfectly together. Within seconds his mouth pushes up to a smile. His hands wrapped around each other as he leaded against the frame of his front door.

"I was about to call you..." he said. I frown a bit confused.

"Really..? What for..?" I ask before he slowly moves closer and places a peck on my forehead.

"I told you yesterday tonight you are all mine, remember..?" Oh yeah he did say that. I nod at him. With that same smile he extended his hand over for me to reach. With no thoughts whatsoever I take his hand and he takes me inside. I place my bag beside the door before he walked me inside. He grabs a box wrapped in a present form from the counter and hands it over to me.  I looked up at him with a look I can't even form. It's not confusion nor excitement. It's something in between.