01 - routine

____________

____________

COMMIT TO ME, wriothesley

____________

"I'm free to talk now, all of my boxes are in the house

"I'm free to talk now, all of my boxes are in the house." You said calmly as he turned to you. The same expression when you met him painted his face when he turned his full attention to you. It seemed that he really cared for his daughter and loved her to death.

Before he started speaking, he pointed to the fridge which had a paper. The paper wasn't there when you got there so you assumed it was for his daughters daily routine. 

As you opened your mouth to speak, you got interrupted by Wriothesley. "If you were trying to ask if thats Kasumi's routine, yes it is."

After he confirmed your question, he sat there for a momment trying to remember anything he had forgotten to say about Kasumi or working hours. 

Suddenly, a thought came to his mind and he had forgotten to tell you about her allergies to certain foods.

"I forgot to tell you about her allergies to certain foods. She can't eat shrimp, but other then that she's fine with anything." 

He stated as his thoughts engulfed his mind for a moment. "Noted. Thanks for letting me know." You said politely as you waited for him to say anything else.

He couldn't think of anything else to tell you and figured that if he remembered anything he would tell you. You watched him check the time and get up from his seat.

 "If you have any questions about anything just ask. I'll be back around 7pm." In a swift moment, he left, bringing his coat with him as he exited the house.

You couldn't tell if it was just you, but you could sense a cold tone in his voice. Although you frequently experienced these types of behaviors from the parents of the children you took care of, it felt different then before. It was almost as if you felt a bit hurt by his coldness to you.

As you brushed your thoughts away from his coldness to you, a creak of a door could be heard from the upstairs. 

You figured that when he closed the door, it awoke his daughter. A small, tired girl walked down the stairs while rubbing her eyes and holding a stuffed animal in her arms.