★彡[ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬:ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡 ℜ𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔫]彡★

Your eyes shot open,it was currently seven in the morning. You had finally woken up after last night,still tired from what had happened.

You laid there in bed for a moment,staring at the ceiling,eyes half closed,not wanting to wake up just yet. But,it wouldn't last,Reggie would probably just come in and walk you up herself.

You spoke too soon.

"Y/nnnnnn wake your ass up,if your too tired then I have your breakfast here already." Reggie yelled from outside the door. She knocked,wanting to make sure you'd allow her in considering,she wanted to respect your boundaries.

"Come in...." Once Reggie was given permission by you,she opened the door with a tray of breakfast. She held some seasoned,avocado toast,eggs,a bit of bacon and,orange juice.

Once you sat up,she placed it on your lap,ready to walk away. Until you stopped her to ask something.

"Hey Reggie,at the circus did you some guy with like a top hat?....." You asked,she nodded her head as a no.

"You think I paid attention to the amount of people at that damn carnival? But to answer your question I kinda did...." She stood there with her arms now crossed. "Why?"

"No reason just curious....." She rolled her eyes at your response,leaving your room so you could eat in peace.

As you picked up the toast biting it,an idea popped into your head out of no where.

You were no person who investigates in unsolved cases,But this had really intrigued you. Shortly,after finishing breakfast,you picked up the laptop on your nightstand.

You opened up the laptop,logging in,the tab of Judai Yuki still there. Except,this time you searched for articles of the circus. Mainly,because Judai wasn't the only person who went missing that day.

At the old circus,there was a popular main cast for the performances. They were referred to as The Gx Cast. You still remembered the time you actually interacted with them.

They were sweet,generous,creative,and patient. It made you feel bad for the fact that they went missing. As your fingers typed in words in the search bar,you found a lot of articles. The top one about the entire cast. As you clicked on it,it included everything you pretty much needed to know.

Judai Yuki - Magician/Ring master - Missing

Johan Andersen - Jester - Missing

Jim Cook - Animal tamer - Missing

Jun Manjome - Clown - Missing

Austin O'brien - Human Canon ball - Active

Tyranno Kenzan - Strongman - Missing

Sho Marufuji - Trapeze Artist - Missing

Rei Saotome - Sword Swallower - Missing

Asuka Tenjoin - Gymnast - Missing

Yubel - Fire breather - Missing